Players in public

Guest hindu times

Guest firetotheworks

Nah, Greek. I think it would have been a bit unprofessional in the circumstances like, he took a bit of a back seat to his son and wife and the whole reason they were there was for his son, so it probably wouldn't have been appropriate to be like 'ah here, can I see your hairy chest Nikos?' [emoji38]. His son was saying that he's playing for a club in Athens at the moment, or on trial or something, but will probably look for clubs when he's here. Really nice lad, very confident.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest firetotheworks

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Creased at the thought of Didi Hamman sampling the delights of Gotham, like. :lol: The trebles that taste like inhaled hairspray, the inability to leave because you're physically stuck to the floor, the sheer madness of the revolving sign and the inexplicable rising seating area, the requests for a tip from the toilet attendant because he simply pointed at the urinal, his presence merely further encouragement for the patrons who would have already not washed their hands to proceed to not wash their hands under the faux guise of social awkwardness, the mong-eyed 40 something, in schizophrenic states of seemingly slumped drowziness and then completely unnecessary lairy-ness - that you earmark for later, should you fail elsewhere and your standards jump off a cliff, the anthemic indie that gets more and more poignant, the more and more you drink. Now, imagine all of that happening to Didi Hamman, him knowing all of the above and him choosing it (like the rest of us have/do) because that's what he fucking wants. Ahh, Gotham. 

Creased at the thought of Didi Hamman sampling the delights of Gotham, like. :lol: The trebles that taste like inhaled hairspray, the inability to leave because you're physically stuck to the floor, the sheer madness of the revolving sign and the inexplicable rising seating area, the requests for a tip from the toilet attendant because he simply pointed at the urinal, his presence merely further encouragement for the patrons who would have already not washed their hands to proceed to not wash their hands under the faux guise of social awkwardness, the mong-eyed 40 something, in schizophrenic states of seemingly slumped drowziness and then completely unnecessary lairy-ness - that you earmark for later, should you fail elsewhere and your standards jump off a cliff, the anthemic indie that gets more and more poignant, the more and more you drink. Now, imagine all of that happening to Didi Hamman, him knowing all of the above and him choosing it (like the rest of us have/do) because that's what he f***ing wants. Ahh, Gotham.

:lol: Nailed it.

Creased at the thought of Didi Hamman sampling the delights of Gotham, like. :lol: The trebles that taste like inhaled hairspray, the inability to leave because you're physically stuck to the floor, the sheer madness of the revolving sign and the inexplicable rising seating area, the requests for a tip from the toilet attendant because he simply pointed at the urinal, his presence merely further encouragement for the patrons who would have already not washed their hands to proceed to not wash their hands under the faux guise of social awkwardness, the mong-eyed 40 something, in schizophrenic states of seemingly slumped drowziness and then completely unnecessary lairy-ness - that you earmark for later, should you fail elsewhere and your standards jump off a cliff, the anthemic indie that gets more and more poignant, the more and more you drink. Now, imagine all of that happening to Didi Hamman, him knowing all of the above and him choosing it (like the rest of us have/do) because that's what he f***ing wants. Ahh, Gotham. 

Literally only go to Gotham (and Dog and Parrot) cos of the music, there's very few late-night bars that play anything over than chart-friendly dance shite. Lot more young uns than old folk in there on a Friday/Saturday. Having said that I avoid the place midweek or when it's before 11pm.

Can never wrap my swede around people that drink in their during the day. Often see punters in. Surely you'd go anywhere else, not exactly a shortage of hostelries round the station.

:lol: I'm not even knocking it tbh, it has its own charm to it despite being proper rank.

It's definitely a shithole, but it's our shithole. I always see people I know every time I go there as well, like the bar from Cheers.