Players in public

Guest hindu times

Guest firetotheworks

They're great straight out of the fridge and in combination with Walkers cheese and onion crisps.

Chocolate in the fridge? Chocolate and crisps at the same time? Lock this pervert away.

Not at exactly the same time. Few crisps then a bite of the Mars bar.

And aye, chocolate from the fridge is amazing!

Was on a Paris to Newcastle flight yesterday evening with what I'm pretty convinced was Florian Lejeune.

Is that possible with him being involved in the game today, or would the players have been together last night?

Nikos Dabizas on his phone wandering up and down the street outside waitrose in Jesmond today. Was with a young lad he occasionally shouted to in forrin, who I presumed was his son.

Does he still live up here?

Guest firetotheworks

Yeah.

I just showed Nikos Dabizas and his wife and sons around the Uni. It's Friday so it's dress-down day and I felt like a proper scruff walking around in a Run the Jewels T-shirt with jeans and trainers, while they looked like they'd just stepped out of a catalogue. :lol: I spoke to his eldest son mainly, but they were all really nice. Obviously I wanted to talk about football, but I think doing that in combination with my attire, would have tipped my lack of professionalism over the edge.

I think he might have ended up going to Northumbria after this encounter (I work for Newcastle). :lol: