Players in public

Guest hindu times

I think Osaka is owned by the same people as Tenji on Barrack road.

Don't think so, the owner of Tenji is in massive debt atm (gambling habits unfortunately) so doubt he would have another business (he also owned Cheeky Duck but that's gone now). So aye, downward spiral it seems.

Don't think so, the owner of Tenji is in massive debt atm (gambling habits unfortunately) so doubt he would have another business (he also owned Cheeky Duck but that's gone now). So aye, downward spiral it seems.

Ahh right, I was getting my info from a lad at work like so it's probably wrong.

Ahh right, I was getting my info from a lad at work like so it's probably wrong.

He opened a Cheeky Duck in Malaysia too which also went to shit. The "big bosses" in Chinatown aren't best pleased with him atm...

Gosling and Elliot at Shark Club. Elliot's Mrs looks bored.

You'd be bored with Gosling as company. Imagine what it's like the 3rd time you send him to the bar and he falls over and produces fuck all...

:lol: this made my laugh out loud

Dan Gosling and Rob Elliott currently in McDonalds opposite Mushroom... :lol:

The professionalism of our players and respect for their bodies as athletes is a source of unending pride for me.

Is it really that much of a concern? :lol:

We don't play until next weekend. I am sure they aren't the only Premiership players who will go out on the piss (if they were) then get a takeaway.

They didn't look too hammered in Shark Club, looks as if Gosling and Elliot were in deep conversation about something. Maybe Pardew.

Or the great Big Mac vs Quarter Pounder debate.