Players in public

Guest hindu times

just seen Captain Fist Pump heading past Asda Benton - away from the training ground - in a white convertible Mclaren c12. Roof down, tunes up.

Knob.

Talent doesn't equal the car he drives.  If it wasn't for Ashley he'd be a championship player on a fraction of the wages.

Fistpumping as he drove?

Guest antz1uk

Probably only driving it because he thinks the new manager makes them, the odious welt.

class  :lol:

Speaking of Stevie Taylor actually; one of my mates who works for the council was saying that he keeps parking his McLaren in a bus stop in Tynemouth whenever he can't find any parking spaces available and whenever he gets a ticket for it, his mam keeps phoning in to pay for his ticket as well because he "doesn't need the hassle".

Absolute tit.

outside of the restaurant he owns.....

Which restaurant does he own?

Speaking of Stevie Taylor actually; one of my mates who works for the council was saying that he keeps parking his McLaren in a bus stop in Tynemouth whenever he can't find any parking spaces available and whenever he gets a ticket for it, his mam keeps phoning in to pay for his ticket as well because he "doesn't need the hassle".

Absolute tit.

How is it too much hassle for a guy who spends most of his time sitting on his arse to pay his own tickets :lol:

Absolute tit.

outside of the restaurant he owns.....

Which restaurant does he own?

i was informed it was the new one in the church

Ive just seen him this morning in said McLaren heading towards the 4 lane ends

Obertan just spentlast week in Santa Barbara, California again (just like last year). No idea why. I did not get to speak to him this time though. Probably jinx him anyway. Last year he told me he was confident of leaving NUFC.

• 2 weeks later...