Players in public

Guest hindu times

Guest neesy111

On christmas day and a week before the transfer window, you would think he has something else to do.

Very true, though many football teams travel later on xmas day for boxing day matches.

Guest neesy111

Andreas Townsend deffo at the Vermont Hotel today. Happy Crimbo otherwise.

Not sure what to think about this - hope it's a loan.

Nah, he's bound to be with someone.

:lol:

On christmas day and a week before the transfer window, you would think he has something else to do.

Very true, though many football teams travel later on xmas day for boxing day matches.

It still doesn't explain why he would be here, there is no way he's here. He'll be at home with his family on christmas day, and Spurs have a home game tomorrow, no reason for him to be in a hotel with Spurs.

If it's Townsend in and Sissoko out then it's a dreadful move.

If it's Townsend in to provide a bit of competition for places and more options in the final third then I'm absolutely fine with it.

I'd normally mention the fee and providing value for money etc at this point but it's utterly futile. The club will be awarded over £100m just for competing in the division this season and next, it's not my money and all I'm interested in is strengthening the team and squad and if they more than I would to do it then so be it. Can't imagine there won't be an outgoing to fund it but this is where we are.

He's definitely talented but not shown it enough at club level. We definitely aren't the club to get it out of him.

We need players to come in, proven quality that can hit the ground running who can compliment the lesser knowns and unproven types.

Probably cos we haven't had a good English player in ages

That is partially true but it pre-dates the recent increase in foreign players.  There reason given previously was that it was down to geography.  They like to get to a couple of games in a day and can't do that with the North East. 

That is partially true but it pre-dates the recent increase in foreign players.  There reason given previously was that it was down to geography.  They like to get to a couple of games in a day and can't do that with the North East.

Colback got called up last season like

Colback got called up last season like

Even more evidence that he hasn't seen us play.

• 2 weeks later...