Players in public

Guest hindu times

If you were a real man and not a tiny little scared girl who prefers to spend her time playing with dollies you'd put Coloccini through the window.

I look forward to reading about it in tomorrow's Chronicle.

Fair to say they both dislike Janmaat and Taylor with a massive passion. Williamson was offered 5k per week in January to stay. 'Taylor's a fucking idiot and he loves the club too much so he can't play against QPR'. That's what Pardew said to Williamson.

Williamson was talking loudly and clearly for the benefit of the two Spanish speakers so the whole restaurant could hear him after he'd had a few. He did a cracking impression of Taylor trying to block a shot which had the other two giggling away.

Er, I worked the evening shift in Fratelli tonight and neither Colo or Williamson made an appearance.

Hold on, so you're telling me Mike Williamson didn't drink a bottle of red to himself and openly mock ex colleagues of his to one of their team mates in front of other diners?

Well I am for one am shocked.

Yeah, they and 1 other Spanish speaker were in from 8.30 till our group left at 11. I didn't take pictures but 2 of our party did. I'll happily upload them tomorrow. There were 3 waitresses working the tables, which are you, Penn?