Players in public

Guest hindu times

Still talking about this, because Clark has the audacity to have a generic US/Italian meal. FML

I'd be like FML if we couldn't talk about food in a thread about players in public on here personally. In fact FML should be added to the title of this thread as who the fuck finds players in public worthy of posting about anyway. Unless Messi knocks on your door to use your bog or ask for directions.

SAW RAMAGE IN A STREET

Straight to N.O...

SAW RAMAGE IN A STREET

Canny. Saw him in Asda last week, fucking all that money and shopping in there. What a muppet!

Anyway, Nandos? All that choice and eating in there. What a muppet!

:lol: true. Best I discussion I've seen in Theo it all forum in weeks IMO.

Portofino in Newcastle as an example - quality food at reasonable prices. I've spent less in there on great food than at TGI or Nando's for s*** food. There used to be a lovely tapas place on Westgate Hill, p*ssed all over la tasca.

There is a place in the Grainger Market that did or used to do noodles and other stuff and again it p*ssed all over stuff you'd get at say Waggamama.

Newcastle badly needs a decent kebab house mind...

Elder and Wolf in Whitley Bay is pretty good, it's actually up for a national award on Sunday.

Do they deliver to the West End?

They don't deliver at all. They are more of a 'posh' kebab house/restaurant.

Guest firetotheworks

I just showed Nikos Dabizas and his wife and sons around the Uni. It's Friday so it's dress-down day and I felt like a proper scruff walking around in a Run the Jewels T-shirt with jeans and trainers, while they looked like they'd just stepped out of a catalogue. :lol: I spoke to his eldest son mainly, but they were all really nice. Obviously I wanted to talk about football, but I think doing that in combination with my attire, would have tipped my lack of professionalism over the edge.

Guest neesy111

Dominos - American or Italian?

American.  Nothing remotely italian about their style of pizza's.

It's like indian takeaway and restaurants in this country serve little of what you get back in India.

It's like indian takeaway and restaurants in this country serve little of what you get back in India.

They're Bangladeshi innit

They're Bangladeshi innit

Mostly. Prepared by Bangladeshis if not necessarily typical Bangladeshi food.

Sort of amusing that we use the generic term Indian to describe food from the subcontinent when it has a population one and a half times that of Europe. "What are you eating tonight?" "I fancy a European"  :)

Oh and I saw Shearer's missus the other day.

I just showed Nikos Dabizas and his wife and sons around the Uni. It's Friday so it's dress-down day and I felt like a proper scruff walking around in a Run the Jewels T-shirt with jeans and trainers, while they looked like they'd just stepped out of a catalogue. :lol: I spoke to his eldest son mainly, but they were all really nice. Obviously I wanted to talk about football, but I think doing that in combination with my attire, would have tipped my lack of professionalism over the edge.

No way. Wonder if they gave Carver a lift back.

I couldn't have resisted to mention that goal against the Mackems nor asking him about Sir Bobby.