Other Clubs' new kits

Tom_NUFC

Raith Rovers

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/images/stories/easygallery/footballshirtculture2/raith%20roverspumahanda2www-footballshirtculture-com.jpg

How small is the guy of the lefts feet!!!

Chelsea Away

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/images/stories/easygallery/footballshirtculture2/chelseaaway0708www-footballshirtculture-com.jpg

Revolting.

Barca wannabes tbh.

Been digging about and our very own ;) Sports Direct tell us the launch of the Inter away top dates: 2/07/07

Think i might pre-order it if possible tomorrow if i can.

Been digging about and our very own ;) Sports Direct tell us the launch of the Inter away top dates: 2/07/07

Aye it is well smart.

Aye it is well smart.

I reckon they'll sell more here than in Italy!

Seriously though, if say 5,000 Inter away tops are sold in the UK every year on average, i reckon you could fll SJP if they marketed correctly, in fact i think word of mouth and the net could possibly do that alone.

I love it, its the best other top i've seen, and i've never wanted to buy another clubs football top ever.

Raith Rovers

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/images/stories/easygallery/footballshirtculture2/raith%20roverspumahanda2www-footballshirtculture-com.jpg

My old next door neighbour plays for Raith. I shall have to ask him about that kids feet

Raith Rovers

My old next door neighbour plays for Raith. I shall have to ask him about that kids feet

at least he has his dashing good looks to fall back on.

Raith Rovers

at least he has his dashing good looks to fall back on.

Its strange but you just couldn't see them playing in the Premiership looking like that  :lol:

That reminds me not to visit Scarborough. Ever.

How come?

Oh! :lol:  Just spotted.

Scarborough's alright tbh. Some fair munters though.

To your 500 miles i raise you 10 miles.

Chelsea Away

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/images/stories/easygallery/footballshirtculture2/chelseaaway0708www-footballshirtculture-com.jpg

Oh dear, that's gonna be everywhere down here.

Chelsea Away

...and up here tbh. The amount of kids wearing Chelsea tops is frightening.  :-[

...and up here tbh. The amount of kids wearing Chelsea tops is frightening.  :-[

Aye there was quite a few knocking around today at the Masters, Geordies too.

Any child from Newcastle wearing one of those, Liverpool, Man Utd, whatever, should be taken away by social services, their parents are not fit to raise them.

FACT.

Saw one family - two parents in black and white, the two kids in full mackem regalia. How the fuck does that happen? I'd disown the little bastards.

Any child from Newcastle wearing one of those, Liverpool, Man Utd, whatever, should be taken away by social services, their parents are not fit to raise them.

FACT.

Saw one family - two parents in black and white, the two kids in full mackem regalia. How the fuck does that happen? I'd disown the little bastards.

On non-uniform days, you see as many Liverpool, Chelsea, Man Utd and Arsenal tops as you do Newcastle and Scumderland. Which is scandalous really. 2 big NE teams  to follow every week and yet they choose one of the top 4. I can understand it in a way because kids want to support the best teams but fucking hell..... :rolleyes: x100

FACT.

On non-uniform days, you see as many Liverpool, Chelsea, Man Utd and Arsenal tops as you do Newcastle and Scumderland. Which is scandalous really. 2 big NE teams  to follow every week and yet they choose one of the top 4. I can understand it in a way because kids want to support the best teams but fucking hell..... :rolleyes: x100

Chances are, if they're young kids, they'll start to see sense about 11 or 12. Surely every, or a lot, of little kids go through a phase of supporting the best teams - especially now with the enhanced media-hypage and vast array of merchandising and advertising on offer nowadays? You can't buy Newcastle tops in JJB. You could say some kids haven't got a chance.

Still, i'd say that the parents that allow it should be enforced to do atleast a week's worth of community service and, failing any improvement, inprisonment.

You can buy Newcastle shirts everywhere in Newcastle. These kids aren't buying their own anyway. It's fucking disgraceful.

I know people say you'd have to be mad to walk down Northumberland St in a sunderland shirt, but I'd rather see that every day than a "big four" shirt. At least the mackem's only hopped on the Metro, rather than spat on his heritage and his region.

You can buy Newcastle shirts everywhere in Newcastle. These kids aren't buying their own anyway. It's f****** disgraceful.

I know people say you'd have to be mad to walk down Northumberland St in a sunderland shirt, but I'd rather see that every day than a "big four" shirt. At least the mackem's only hopped on the Metro, rather than spat on his heritage and his region.

blueyes.gif