Roeder Resigns (paid off tbh) - Official.

Nate

Guest Christian Hayne

they have just said.. on sky sports news.. interesting news regarding who is going to be the next newcastle manager

Guest makemeacupoftea

I'm convinced it's Big Sam like.

Hope it is!

ps check the pro evo thread

Guest Newbie

they have just said.. on sky sports news.. interesting news regarding who is going to be the next newcastle manager

I guess they're probably taking about who is going to take charge for the final game at watford.

My concerns now are

2. What will happen to the backroom staff (Nigel Peason, the 7 new full time European scouts, the Academy director etc)

4. Will Freddy Shepherd resign as well?

5. What will Alan Oliver say tomorrow :D ?

Hopefully Terry Mac will quit or who ever takes over will give him the heave-ho. When did we get 7 European scouts? I would imagine Joe Joyce is safe.

I doubt it.

Is for fcukwit Oliver he will no doubt be saying he wanted Roeder out since the Birmingham cup game.

Guest Christian Hayne

the mentioned F**k all about the managers job.. just had some bloke from ladrookes on saying that sam allardyce is favourite 1-4. and they have closed the book.

the mentioned F**k all about the managers job.. just had some bloke from ladrookes on saying that sam allardyce is favourite 1-4. and they have closed the book.

Did you tip them off?

Guest WalkervilleMag

Dont get Shearer,  let him get his Pro Licence, and take on another club for experience 1st.  I have no doubt he will be a very good manager, and will be in charge of us in the future.

Big Sam is pretty much nailed on now according to most tabloid writers and bookies.

Guest Christian Hayne

surely big sam can't accept another job until the end of the season

It's not Allardyce it can't be.

Why would Freddy dismiss him on the day he was going to get rid of Roeder if he knew he would appoint him anyway?

Doesn't make sense ...

Freddy said he would resign after we win a trophy. We won Intertoto.

Freddy said he wouldn't shoot the bamby.

Freddy said he would get a world class manager for us.

Freddy said ...

i have this peculiar feeling that it will be SGE. wouldn't mind it tbh

I wouldn't either ...

But think about it, Sven is arguably one of the most hated figures in this country because of his stint with England. Considering all we have been through, would he risk bringing such a person to Newcastle? Sven would be against the ropes from the get go. Also, we would be a laughing stock almost because everyone else thinks Sven is a joke.

It would be quite risky wouldn't it?