Roeder Resigns (paid off tbh) - Official.

Nate

No no, he hasn't resigned, he's re-signed. 3 year deal.

:lol:

lmao :D

Thanks for your efforts Glenn, you tried your best and are a thoroughly decent man. Good luck in the future :parky:

Now, this summer will get VERY interesting  :coolsmiley:

Guest optimistic nit

No no, he hasn't resigned, he's re-signed. 3 year deal.

i think he's not resigned, or re-signed, but resigned himself to the fact that he'll need to buy a whole new back 8 for next season.

Guest Armchair Pundit

He doesn't deserve the s*** he's been given on here. He's not Souness. He didn't destroy an already decent team. I wish him a happy and healthy life away from the first team.

Agreed, but I'm thankful that he's seen that he's not up to the job at hand and is decent enough to stand down. Wish him all the best with his future, whatever it may hold.

Should have left as a hero at the end of last season, but instead has left as a shite manager who was disliked by staying on.

Goodbye and thanks. Like HTT said yesterday, it wasn't his fault that he was appointed. He was enormously out of his depth.

Who now then, Fred? This summer is going to be one hell of a deja vu.

Guest optimistic nit

He doesn't deserve the s*** he's been given on here. He's not Souness. He didn't destroy an already decent team. I wish him a happy and healthy life away from the first team.

Agreed, but I'm thankful that he's seen that he's not up to the job at hand and is decent enough to stand down. Wish him all the best with his future, whatever it may hold.

had he not opened his mouth i would probably agree.

Should have left as a hero at the end of last season, has left as a shite manager who was disliked by staying on.

Goodbye and thanks. Like HTT said yesterday, it wasn't his fault that he was appointed. He was enormously out of his depth.

Your last post tbh.

Should have left as a hero at the end of last season, has left as a shite manager who was disliked by staying on.

So true so true.

Respect for the man for resigning and not sticking out for the cash.

Seemed like a nice bloke and really wanted to do well for the club.

The job was too big for him as it turns out, but he does deserve some thanks for last season's results.

Now Freddy get this one right (or better yet, follow Glen's example).

Guest smoggeordie

At least he can go happy in the knowledge he wrote Michael Owens name on our teamsheet :lol:

Your last post tbh.

You HAVE to do it Dave.

Your last post tbh.

:lol:

*Gets worried*

i think it will be more the case of..... "Glen you can resign and have your old job back, or you can be sacked and just fuck off"

He did well for us last year but should never have been given it full time

Guest optimistic nit

Chris i sense a gap in the market for I heart Glenn Roeder t-shirts and mugs.

He doesn't deserve the shit he's been given on here. He's not Souness. He didn't destroy an already decent team. I wish him a happy and healthy life away from the first team.

Agree. He did an excellent job as a caretaker, and got another chance. He did his best, which sadly wasn't good enough. I hope he can return to the academy.