Sir Alex Ferguson

Guest kingdawson

Guest malandro

So this daft c*** has helped pardew out in the past he expects pardew and his current team to just  sit back an allow him to influance the ref...points we are fighting for.

f*** off

Is there any evidence the ref was actually influenced? I could have sworn it was crap defending and not some dodgy refereeing that lost us the game.

:lol:  Get ter f*** with the "us".

Wtf are you on about?

So this daft c*** has helped pardew out in the past he expects pardew and his current team to just  sit back an allow him to influance the ref...points we are fighting for.

f*** off

Is there any evidence the ref was actually influenced? I could have sworn it was crap defending and not some dodgy refereeing that lost us the game.

Wtf are you on about?

Benwell is merely suggesting that while you may well be simply a flagrant self-flagellant, you still seem to show remarkably few signs of ever standing up for the team or manger of the club you purport to support.

f*** off

Wtf are you on about?

Another recent comment of yours relating to the game :-

"If anything the big decisions went our way ie over ruling a linesman, not giving handball against Colo"

You never sound like "us", therefore I don't think you are one of us.

That's wtf I'm on about.

Christ, what an odious old cunt Fergie is :lol:  Pardew should probably just maintain a dignified silence, though.  A modern day equivalent of

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs6/2341367_o.gif

How did Ferguson ever help Pardew in his career btw? Never played at Man Utd or been part of their staff?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/apr/18/newcastle-alan-pardew-alex-ferguson

Cheers. :thup:

Couldn't remember that article but read it back then.

So, thanks Mr. Ferguson for learning Pardew how to eat the porridge. :lol:

SAF obviously took a bit of time to help AP when he was out of work. Invited him to OT, let him see how their training worked, gave him breakfast, talked to him about his career. A few years later AP is calling on the FA to investigate a man who showed him kindness... not surprising SAF took exception.

:lol:

melandro's just in the middle of a very intense acid trip, leave him be.

Can't wait til Fergies in his wee box. Regardless of what he said to Dean at half time his demenour throughout the whole 90 minutes was to harangue the officials. He was caught on camera more than once going at the fourth official and linesman.

For the integrity of the game he should have been charged by the FA. Whisky nosed cheating cunt.

on a side note, ferguson was being 'demonstrative' about the own goal. do folk on here think it should've been allowed or not ?

yes- the defender played it - there is no offside regardless of who does the fuck what if the defender plays it- its exactly the same as a back pass.

on a side note, ferguson was being 'demonstrative' about the own goal. do folk on here think it should've been allowed or not ?

As Ferge suggests it should have been disallowed for two reasons.

1 - Ba was offside

2 - Ba was also holding Evans arm.

I wonder which video he watched at HT?

yes- the defender played it - there is no offside regardless of who does the fuck what if the defender plays it- its exactly the same as a back pass.

If it wasn't a goal then it was a penalty as Evans was holding Cisse and preventing him from getting into an even more offside position.

Guest malandro

Would Evans have knocked the ball into his own net if Cisse had been stood on the halfway line? Probably not, ergo Cisse was interfering with play.

The offside rule is farcical. That's the real problem, not SAF bending the ref's ear.

Was it Clough that said 'if a player isn't interfering in play they shouldn't be on the pitch'?

If it's the case that the offside is committed when the ball is played, it probably shouldn't have been allowed.. generally, though, they only flag for offside in situations like that when the offside player picks up the ball.  Since the allegedly offside player never did pick up the ball because that fuckwit got in the way and turned it into his own goal, I'm going with Not Offside :)

Guest neesy111

1 - Ba was offside

What game did you watch :lol:  It was Cisse.

1 - Ba was offside

What game did you watch :lol:  It was Cisse.

Oh dear neesy.