Sir Alex Ferguson

Guest kingdawson

I'd usually think this is just another attempt for him to draw attention away from the incidents involving his players (RvP and Valencia) and onto him, but those comments are more childish and petty than anything he's said before.

This is what I'm confused about. The Williams comments were in my mind no more than an exercise of diversion since they dropped points - due to not taking their chances. But they won this game. It's completely unnecessary and pathetic, and it's a real shame that a man of such exceptional managerial ability comes out with utterly childish stuff like this.

I'd usually think this is just another attempt for him to draw attention away from the incidents involving his players (RvP and Valencia) and onto him, but those comments are more childish and petty than anything he's said before.

Kna not this time, after the Swansea game & now this is an old bloke cracking under the pressure, losing the title to City caused him to lose the plot he is rapidly becoming an embarrassment.

Pardew had no need to stick his size 9's into it in the first place really

Eh? Of course he "had a need" ffs.

Ferguson spent a good minute in the 4th officials face, and then walked onto the pitch after half time to have a go at Mike Dean regarding a goal that Pardew's side had fairly had given, he went on like a total tit albeit in the middle of a tense game.

His comments 2 days after the game however (when the dust really should have settled) are an embarrassment coming from the figurehead of the apparent "biggest club in the world".

Kna not this time, after the Swansea game & now this is an old bloke cracking under the pressure, losing the title to City caused him to lose the plot he is rapidly becoming an embarrassment.

yep- I think his rants will escalate now with every decision that goes against them- gonna be a fun watch.

Shame this wee club took enough points off them last season to cost them the title.

I remember the days when you actually tried to win the title yourselves rather than being content with costing another team the prize. How the mighty have fallen - if that isn't a 'wee clubs' mentality then I don't know what is.

Thought you lot were better than that to be honest  :).

We're not content; we just find it funny.  Haha.

I wouldn't worry about it, we aren't. It was lost at home to Everton and away to Wigan TBF.

You can't win it every year, I'm just happy we are still challenging despite the financial contraints we are under thanks to our lovely owners.

Those financial constraints must be awful. I don't know how we'd cope if RVP was the only type of player we could afford.

Shame this wee club took enough points off them last season to cost them the title.

I remember the days when you actually tried to win the title yourselves rather than being content with costing another team the prize. How the mighty have fallen - if that isn't a 'wee clubs' mentality then I don't know what is.

now then!

We're not content; we just find it funny.  Haha.

I wouldn't worry about it, we aren't. It was lost at home to Everton and away to Wigan TBF.

You can't win it every year, I'm just happy we are still challenging despite the financial contraints we are under thanks to our lovely owners.

Financial constraints? What a joker. :lol:

:facepalm: :lol:

I don't know the ins and outs of Man Utd's finances, and i know i prefer their way of doing things to the likes of Man City and Chelsea, but God. I do know they spunked a £25m fee on the league's best striker in the summer, and that's not mentioning what massive wages he must be on. I'd assume in excess of six figures a week.

Guest Stoned Moses

If he's losing the plot and cracking under the pressure? We are currently 7 points clear and having already played all the so called bigger clubs away from home. Hardly a disaster, the pressures on for sure but better that than being stuck in mid-table going nowhere.

Financial constraints. :lol:

If Stoned Moses is typical of Man Utd fans then the stereotypical opinion of them living in a fantasy land is in fact rather accurate.

Giving Liverpool fans a good name this kid.

If he's losing the plot and cracking under the pressure? We are currently 7 points clear and having already played all the so called bigger clubs away from home. Hardly a disaster, the pressures on for sure but better that than being stuck in mid-table going nowhere.

:lol: From the manager to the fans. Pathetic, and struggling to form a coherent argument.

Said it yourself.. the pressure is on..  yup and he is not handling it very well at all.. the whole RVP could have been killed rubbish now this, he used to play mind games with title rivals but this is more an old man falling apart.

Guest Stoned Moses

If Stoned Moses is typical of Man Utd fans then the stereotypical opinion of them living in a fantasy land is in fact rather accurate.

Why mate?

As a football club Man United's turnover is larger they and have more income than any other football club in the world (inc Barca & Real) yet we can't compete with clubs like Chelsea, PSG, Man City.

If you look at our net spend over the past 5 years it is actually less than a lot of other clubs in the Premier League.

Why mate?

As a football club Man United's turnover is larger they and have more income than any other football club in the world (inc Barca & Real) yet we can't compete with clubs like Chelsea, PSG, Man City.

If you look at our net spend over the past 5 years it is actually less than a lot of other clubs in the Premier League.

you've just replied to an Everton fan, on a NUFC forum, you sure you want to moan about your problems competing financially? :lol:

Why mate?

You're not under strict financial constraints if you can afford to go and buy Van Persie. If there was some sort of shoot-out between yourselves and the clubs you mention for a player, then I don't disagree other clubs have more financial clout. But that is an extremely specific and irregular situation.

Your implication is that these "constraints" would prevent you from challenging for the league title, which is an absurd thing to say.