Sir Alex Ferguson

Guest kingdawson

Ironically, if he were our manager... we'd each have a statue of the man in our living room, or a room dedicated to him ala an episode of Alan Partridge.

Ironically, if he managed Liverpool, Chelsea or Man City, Man U fans would f***ing despise him and think he was the most odious c*** in the game.

What a stupid childish reply to a correct  comment are you really an administrator for this site

OK then, please do explain, how would Man U fans react if Alex Ferguson was the manager of another club and behaved on the touchline like he did yesterday, spoke in the press about other clubs, players and referees the way 'Fergie' gets to with a free pass from the FA and the press?  They'd treat him with a hushed reverence?

All supporters back up their manager in Fergies case they idolise him for his achievements to comment on his remarks he has wound you all up good and proper and is probably laughing his sicks off at the reaction whichs exactly what he hoped for

Don't want to actually answer that question then, I take it.

Only saying his wind up has worked and he is having a huge laugh at it all surely you see that

I think this is simple enough to understand to be honest

OK, I'm sure if Pardew comes back with "Yeah, Man U are the biggest club in the world like McDonald's is the biggest restaurant in the world, at least all our fans don't come from London" you'll be on Red Cafe in their thread about what a wanker he is telling them how he's laughing at them and his wind-up has worked.

And then you'll come back here and still refuse to say if Man U fans would like him if he was a rival's manager, because you know you can't without demonstrating how stupid it makes the "You wouldn't hate him so much if he'd won Newcastle 10 league titles" argument.

Ironically, if he were our manager... we'd each have a statue of the man in our living room, or a room dedicated to him ala an episode of Alan Partridge.

Ironically, if he managed Liverpool, Chelsea or Man City, Man U fans would f***ing despise him and think he was the most odious c*** in the game.

What a stupid childish reply to a correct  comment are you really an administrator for this site

OK then, please do explain, how would Man U fans react if Alex Ferguson was the manager of another club and behaved on the touchline like he did yesterday, spoke in the press about other clubs, players and referees the way 'Fergie' gets to with a free pass from the FA and the press?  They'd treat him with a hushed reverence?

All supporters back up their manager in Fergies case they idolise him for his achievements to comment on his remarks he has wound you all up good and proper and is probably laughing his sicks off at the reaction whichs exactly what he hoped for

Only saying his wind up has worked and he is having a huge laugh at it all surely you see that

Wind up? he's a nasty piece of work end of. The likes of you weak minded fools that blindly believe he is some sort of psychology genius just proves what every other supporter outside your club thinks of you.

There is a thing called respect, which your manager, players and fans have none. Are you surprised you are the most hated in the country? Not because of your success, it's down to you having no class about you.

On ESPN the Scottish ex-football player in the studio said "Pardew is very naive for expecting not to be asked about Ferguson". All Pardew said was that he wasn't going to talk about it.

When asked for a reaction on Ferguson's outburst Pardew should have said "Some shit came out of an arsehole. Shit is what you'd expect to come out of an arsehole isn't is?"

Wind up? he's a nasty piece of work end of. The likes of you weak minded fools that blindly believe he is some sort of psychology genius just proves what every other supporter outside your club thinks of you.

There is a thing called respect, which your manager, players and fans have none. Are you surprised you are the most hated in the country? Not because of your success, it's down to you having no class about you.

My club ? Psychology student ? What codswallop. What a massive over reaction to a wind up, it isn't me who's the fool

Guest thenorthumbrian

We all know that Manchester's managers is an obnoxious human  being,  but we United fans have  a lot more to worry about. Such as can Pardew turn United's seasonround respectable league placing

So, according to Paul Wilson of The Observer, Ferguson admitted that he actually never heard of Papiss Cisse before he signed for us. :lol: :lol: WTF? :lol:

(Not new revelations or anything, it's just I've never heard about it when admitted it.)

So, according to Paul Wilson of The Observer, Ferguson admitted that he actually never heard of Papiss Cisse before he signed for us. :lol: :lol: WTF? :lol:

(Not new revelations or anything, it's just I've never heard about it when admitted it.)

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/newcastle-are-being-found-out-this-season-claims-manchester-united-manager-sir-alex-ferguson-8431257.html

"The new players they brought in caught us all by surprise," Ferguson said. "We didn't really know a lot about them. I knew about Ba, of course, but I didn't know anything about Cabaye or [Papiss] Cissé to be honest with you. They had fantastic seasons. Second time round, clubs are starting to analyse them a bit differently."

Was from before the game.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/newcastle-are-being-found-out-this-season-claims-manchester-united-manager-sir-alex-ferguson-8431257.html

"The new players they brought in caught us all by surprise," Ferguson said. "We didn't really know a lot about them. I knew about Ba, of course, but I didn't know anything about Cabaye or [Papiss] Cissé to be honest with you. They had fantastic seasons. Second time round, clubs are starting to analyse them a bit differently."

Was from before the game.

Didn't see those comments. :hmm:

Surprised that he didn't know anything about Cabaye. Gary Neville once mentioned that he played against him when Man Utd played Lille few years back and that Cabaye made a positive impact on him.

:dowie:

Manager of the biggest club in the world knows nothing about a French international. Manager of the biggest club in the world knows nothing about a Senegal international who bettered a goal every two games in the Bundesliga. Well done.

My club ? Psychology student ? What codswallop. What a massive over reaction to a wind up, it isn't me who's the fool

Did he tell you personally it was a wind up? Or are you just guessing?

Nah he's just a twat like most manu "supporters". Think because they associate with a successful brand it entitles them to behave like cunts.

Nah he's just a t*** like most manu "supporters". Think because they associate with a successful brand it entitles them to behave like c***s.

You need to go on an anger management course

Nah he's just a t*** like most manu "supporters". Think because they associate with a successful brand it entitles them to behave like c***s.

You need to go on an anger management course

You've not answered my question yet.

Manager of the biggest club in the world knows nothing about a French international. Manager of the biggest club in the world knows nothing about a Senegal international who bettered a goal every two games in the Bundesliga. Well done.

To be honest as manager I think he's got enough to deal with his own team rather than worrying about having an encyclopaedic knowledge of every player in the game. That's pretty much what scouts are for. Can have a go at him for a lot of things, but not knowing Cabaye or Cisse particularly well isn't exactly a fatal flaw.

To be honest as manager I think he's got enough to deal with his own team rather than worrying about having an encyclopaedic knowledge of every player in the game. That's pretty much what scouts are for. Can have a go at him for a lot of things, but not knowing Cabaye or Cisse particularly well isn't exactly a fatal flaw.

He should still be aware of them.