Zog to be flogged

psychpearce

Yeah, great prospect he is now turning out to be, isnt he?

Freddie is quite right to let us all know what is happenng. As fans, we do not pay this little pricks wages for him to show the management of the club so much disrespect at a tactical team meeting prior to a game.

A kick in the arse is mild compared what I would do to him if he were one of my players.

Erm, but we all know whats going on anyway.

We don't need the guy to be criticised like that by the chairman. I'm sure Zogs in the wrong here very much, and I'm happy for the club to discipline him internally but how on earth is talking about Charles like that going to help anything?

I take it you forget 05-06. Our best player, there or thereabouts. Had an abysmal one last season, no doubt about it, but a year ago he was pretty much our best prospect and I'm sure he can't have gotten worse/much worse in just 12 months.

I think some are still blinkered to the whole situation. I think the chairmain is rightfully pissed off with what has happened and maybe its not the best idea to air this sort of thing in public but on the other hand if N'Zogbia does go in the summer and people still think he is the perfect little angel, a prospect bullied out of the club then Shepherd and the new manager would be getting a lot of shot over the whole situation.

anybody else see any parellels between Zog and Jenas  ?

Both started their Castle careers brightly, then faded just as quickly...

for me, then, the solution should be the same - flog Zog to Spurs for 7Million... !!!

Somehow  I don't think Freddy would have done this without Sam giving him the nod because I get the feeling Sam wouldn't take kindly to Fred criticizing the players in public like that  .

Somehow  I don't think Freddy would have done this without Sam giving him the nod because I get the feeling Sam wouldn't take kindly to Fred criticizing the players in public like that  .

I'd like to believe that's true, but I fear it might be Freddy running his gob again.

November 05 , a year and a half. At his age i`m not sure how I would react to losing my dad. The authority figure in his life.  One of my daughters lost her mum at a young age and she is still not right in the head. Anyway you lot carry on slagging him off.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Can't see how anyone can defend N'Zogbia's behaviour. We're not a charity, we don't have to accomodate pricks, especially onese who aren't very good at football.

November 05 , a year and a half. At his age i`m not sure how I would react to losing my dad. The authority figure in his life.  One of my daughters lost her mum at a young age and she is still not right in the head. Anyway you lot carry on slagging him off.

It must be tough for the lad but it doesn't give him licence to do what he wants, I don't know too much about the sitaution but a few people on here have mentioned he has an attitude problem and this season he hasn't exactly been at his best when he has played. If Sam can sort out the lads attitude I think its worth keeping hold of him because there were time last season when he was awesome, but it would not be the end of the world if he moved on at the moment!

Guest puretoon

He's not been the same since gormless Roeder brought Duff in. We didn't need duff  nor Sibi, but Roeder had his own way. Zog needs to be brought to answer for his actions. He is way above his station. Hopefully Sam will get to the bottom of what's going on with Zog.

and by the way. we actually spoke in person to Freddie and found him (much to our surprise) to be very nice and honest. He's in a lot of pain at the moment through cracking a rib, but stood chatting-just him, hubby and myself- for quite a few minutes before getting into his 4x4. I'm not standing up for Freddie as we're not that keen on him either, but as said we were pleasantly surprised and feel a bit of warmth towards him now.

Oba's another one who needs a good talking too.

there is also the possibility he has been tapped up by Arsenal, and he is trying to make sure we let him leave.

Maybe they'd give us Flamini in exchange, he was quoted earlier in the season saying he wanted to leave.

As for Fred's comments, I don't see why this needs to be a public matter, we've got to start dealing with matters like this in private.

Yes please!

Guest sittingontheball

Yet more dirty laundry aired in public.

What he said.

If Allardyce still won't talk to the BBC, I hope to God FFS doesn't stand in for him.

everyone starts with a clean slate under a new boss, the chairman should keep his nose out, it's not his business to deal with or try to man manage the players. he has to learn to not get involved in those areas of the club that should be controlled by big sam, or this "revolution" of Allardyce's will never work.

spot on.

Freddie is quite right to let us all know what is happenng. As fans, we do not pay this little pricks wages for him to show the management of the club so much disrespect at a tactical team meeting prior to a game.

A kick in the arse is mild compared what I would do to him if he were one of my players.

We don't need the guy to be criticised like that by the chairman. I'm sure Zogs in the wrong here very much, and I'm happy for the club to discipline him internally but how on earth is talking about Charles like that going to help anything?

I take it you forget 05-06. Our best player, there or thereabouts. Had an abysmal one last season, no doubt about it, but a year ago he was pretty much our best prospect and I'm sure he can't have gotten worse/much worse in just 12 months.

I think some are still blinkered to the whole situation. I think the chairmain is rightfully pissed off with what has happened and maybe its not the best idea to air this sort of thing in public but on the other hand if N'Zogbia does go in the summer and people still think he is the perfect little angel, a prospect bullied out of the club then Shepherd and the new manager would be getting a lot of shot over the whole situation.

Hold on a minute Jon, I'm well aware that Zoggys attitude recently has been shameful (I'm certainly not protesting his innocence), but I was well aware of that before Fred came out with this statement. It wasn't needed.

Totally unneccesary for Shepherd to say this.

What does it accomplish other than letting clubs know he's at odds with the club, thus driving the price down if he goes.

Guest Sniffer

Then if n'zogbia couldn't handle his personal circumstances why didn't he just put in for a leave of absence for six months or so? Oh....aye he wants his money as well and that may have dropped a bit.

We certainly wouldn't have missed his ability this season because he didn't bother trying before his injury and certainly hasn't put in any effort afterwards. I'm not surprised FS is pissed off as any boss would be in any walk of life.

Why can't we keep this shit in-house like other clubs manage to?

All that Shepherd has done is further inflame the situation. This type of thing alerts other clubs to the fact that Zog's position is basically untenable. Chairman publically slating a player means he's a 'persona non grata' and his value will plummet. Other clubs aren't thick and will offer shite money, safe in the knowledge that the vendors will be forced to accept it to get him out of the door.

You would have thought we'd have learned our lesson by now... :rolleyes:

Hold on a minute Jon, I'm well aware that Zoggys attitude recently has been shameful (I'm certainly not protesting his innocence), but I was well aware of that before Fred came out with this statement. It wasn't needed.

I held on for longer than a minute, can I speak now? :lol:

I didn't say YOU were blinkered I said SOME are.

Of course were always in need of another defensive midfielder aren't we? Flamini couldn't compete with the other youngsters at Arsenal and his only decent performances in the last two years were at left back.

bluelaugh.gif

I think we need to get rid of N'Zogbia as soon as possible, before we know it he'll be drink driving, getting bailed for pissing in the streets and fighting with his team mates during a match, Shepherd, get a grip man.

So the bloke who texts during a team talk is going to get his arse smacked by a bloke who slags fans off in brothels, calls his captain, tells us his captain is going to knock 10 bells out of somebody then denies it on the club site, threatened to hit the chairman of the managers union, shoots Bambi, etc etc.

Aye, Right.  I think somebody lacks a bit of perspective.  I really don't know how he's got the cheek to come out and have a go at others for doing much less than he's done.

N'Zogbia has clearly shown no respect to those in temporary charge on Sunday but its not the end of the world and its the managers job to sort it out.  If Allardyce thinks he should go for it then so be it, he should go.

Guest Nappy Rash

N'Zogbia has just been handled very poorly by *insert whichever Managers head we currently want"  man  :lol:

:lol:

Guest SeattleToon

Personally, I think that Zog is highly overrated. Can he dribble? Yes. But the hole point of being a talented dribbler is to open up holes in the opposition's defense and then pass the ball to an open player. Zog, much like DaMarcus Beasley, has never learned to do this. He dribbles through the first one or two players, but then instead of passing into one of the holes his dribbling has opened up, he tries to dribble through another two or three players and eventually loses the ball.

Until he realizes that he can't dribble through entire teams, he's never going to fulfill his potential, much like DaMarcus Beasley (who was brilliant at the 2002 WC, but has never gotten any better since then).