5 released

Dokko

Guest Sniffer

I'm a bit surprised that SA made the call so quickly on Bramble without wondering if he can step up his game with improved coaching and build up his confidence. Unless he has new central defenders in mind, of course.

All this 'oh it's a breath of fresh air' stuff.

Anyone seriously think at least 4 of those wouldn't have gone under Roeder? Srnicek, Bramble and Moore were already out of the door, and I doubt both of Titus and Gooch would have made the cut, and quite possibly neither.

Still, it is a good sign. Wonder what he makes of Ramage?

Maybe young enough to be educated properly

He's 24 this year, hardly a spring chicken.

Again, can't polish a turd.

I'm a bit surprised that SA made the call so quickly on Bramble without wondering if he can step up his game with improved coaching and build up his confidence. Unless he has new central defenders in mind, of course.

Being an ex defender he might of seen theres no hope for Bramble.

Bramble just couldnt concentrate for 90 mins, SBR,Souness and Roeder all tried and failed. The fans wanted him out and he was on £35k a week (apparently) so it was best he left, Best for both parties. It would of been to much of a risk to give Bramble a contract and see what Allardyce could do with him, Players like Distin and Ben Haim are available from free so it is pointless keeping Bramble.

All this 'oh it's a breath of fresh air' stuff.

Anyone seriously think at least 4 of those wouldn't have gone under Roeder? Srnicek, Bramble and Moore were already out of the door, and I doubt both of Titus and Gooch would have made the cut, and quite possibly neither.

Still, it is a good sign. Wonder what he makes of Ramage?

Maybe young enough to be educated properly

He's 24 this year, hardly a spring chicken.

Again, can't polish a turd.

That too.

Guest dover

thank f*ck is all i can say, only good game bramble played was next boumsong another useless twat, and guwch on-his-way-who? another desperate attempt from gerbil stammering bollocks been sacked from every club roeder, this is the first season ive been genuinely optimistic about since sir bobby.

Brambles next club? retards youth probably. but he will have to fight for his place there aswell.

p.s is that ok for my first post!

Guest JamesD

thank f*ck is all i can say, only good game bramble played was next boumsong another useless t***, and guwch on-his-way-who? another desperate attempt from gerbil stammering bollocks been sacked from every club roeder, this is the first season ive been genuinely optimistic about since sir bobby.

Brambles next club? retards youth probably. but he will have to fight for his place there aswell.

after that post, i really don't think you are allowed to call anyone a retard, even if they're not a consistent PL defender.

thank f*ck is all i can say, only good game bramble played was next boumsong another useless twat, and guwch on-his-way-who? another desperate attempt from gerbil stammering bollocks been sacked from every club roeder, this is the first season ive been genuinely optimistic about since sir bobby.

No. Feck off.

Off all the managers currently in the Prem, I'd have imagined Sam stood the best chance of turning Bramble into a decent self-confident player.

Still, seems like Sam also recognises you can't polish a turd.

Spot on.

How much was that quintet costing us a month? £80k?  :jesuswept:

A month?! More like a week, between them.

:blush:

You knew what I meant!  :crazy2:

Guest geordiebaz

4 defenders gone, Sam taken a day to get rid of useless defenders at club and start rebuilding back four if only messrs souness and roeder had done the same

The fact is that it was Roeder who eventually got rid of Bramble. I bet it's nowt to do with Big Sam.

You honestly think Fred would release all five without even asking Sam? Oh, hang on... :razz:

Guest geordiebaz

The fact is that it was Roeder who eventually got rid of Bramble. I bet it's nowt to do with Big Sam.

Sam could have come in yesterday and told Freddy to give Bramble new contract so hardly down to roeder

Guest mishka17

Bramble done it himself, by playing shite in last games. He was a pure tragedy against Reading (dyer aswell) and I don't think that after that "show" FFS would like to extend his contract

Sam could have come in yesterday and told Freddy to give Bramble new contract so hardly down to roeder

Bollocks, more like. I'm sure Fred mentioned during these chats last week that these 5 players aren't getting their contracts renewed and Sam went: alreet, nee bothers. What's Sam going to do? Start kicking up a fuss about players he's never even talked to or worked with?

I'm actually going to miss Titus. he may have been a stupid fat headed idiot, but he was our stupid fat headed idiot :( And he really made an effort to be a footballer sometimes, he was just an absolute nacker.

Guest andynufc84

I'm actually going to miss Titus. he may have been a stupid fat headed idiot, but he was our stupid fat headed idiot :( And he really made an effort to be a footballer sometimes, he was just an absolute nacker.

He made us a national laughing stock man

Farewell to Pav by the way