The Champions League Final

Dokko

Guest kingdawson

the idiot ref stops the game with about 30 seconds of injury time to go plus the substitution that occured during the injury time.

Guest toonbaz

Liverpool are one of the worst teams in the champions league going forward wise I have seen.. they are clueless unless it involves Gerrard shooting.

agreed, would have been a travesty if these lot were champions of europe

I feel the way you lot are making fun of the scousers losing is quite unsporting.................

.................BUT VERY NECESSARY!!!!!!!!  ;D  :lol: ;D :lol: ;D :lol: mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

;D :clap:

Guest toonbaz

the idiot ref stops the game with about 30 seconds of injury time to go plus the substitution that occured during the injury time.

who do you actually support? never seen anyone stick up for the scousers as much as you these last few days.

Seedorf only player to have won 4?

I don't know how mind.. everytime I see him he's utter wank.

Yeah was total crap tonight haha...showin' his age..but oh well...good for him! I'm gonna fucking LOVE playing against my housemate on pro evo as Milan now....everytime i score with inzaghi i'm gonna shout "7 TIMES" in his fucking face!

Do you think they will demand the game to restart for 30 secs cos its Liverpool?

Minutes silence for this travesty i say

JFT10seconds.

Seedorf only player to have won 4?

I thought he was alone with the three he had before this one...

Raul '98, '00, '02.

Guest the_guv_nor

Kewell crying... should be thankful he plays for a team that is even in the champions league nevermind the final.