Kieron Dyer

Alberto2005

Guest optimistic nit

there are plenty of mugs out there. sell to spain maybe. i'm sure spurs would be interested as well.

at least the little waster will have to fight for a place in the team for a change with new faces coming in and he will have to work hard and not take his place for granted .

Guest graemeh72

After hearing that Fat Sam wanted to play him at wing back...

Dyer was last spotted purchasing a copy of "Best of the NFL 2006-7" on DVD

Guest graemeh72

West Ham would probably afford his wages.

The door is too small for his head ... or vice versa etc

Guest khyberpass

I'd keep Dyer....scoring more goals than for a number of seasons; went off boil in last 10 games but looked bloody dangeous for a while...

Don't like the fella, and he didn't put me on the guest list for his basting video  :rant:, but he does add to the team when on song...

Imagine Sam would have clear expectations of him, and that might be the catalyst for a Dyer to give us 10+ goals in the season...Barton delivering likewise, and our strikeforce capable of scoring bucketloads if fed, via an Appiah/Eidur type player, and we'll be scoring enough to challenge top 6....

I'd keep Dyer....scoring more goals than for a number of seasons; went off boil in last 10 games but looked bloody dangeous for a while...

Don't like the fella, and he didn't put me on the guest list for his basting video  :rant:, but he does add to the team when on song...

Imagine Sam would have clear expectations of him, and that might be the catalyst for a Dyer to give us 10+ goals in the season...Barton delivering likewise, and our strikeforce capable of scoring bucketloads if fed, via an Appiah/Eidur type player, and we'll be scoring enough to challenge top 6....

Serious?

Cant really see where dyer fits into the side, especially if Beye and Geremi end up here next week. SA has already praised Milner and doesnt think of him ala Souness as a striker.

At the same time he made a point of meeting with him to make sure he was staying.

Looked useful the first few months after his return, wont be sad if he leaves though.

I think Dyer value is massively underrated by most posters here. Newcastle Fan said something about £5m. For me, that's no where near enough, we should be looking at getting £8-10m. He's included in the England squad on a regular basis and even gets to play the games, is, age-wise, in his prime and looks to be over his injury-nightmare (credit to Roeder).

EDIT: He can even be seen as a very versatile player, being able to play RM, CM, AM and forward, which also increases his value.

Guest graemeh72

he's an oddmidfielder like

He's a soft as clarts.... too soft to tackle

...he can run fast....when fit

..is great when he's dribbling into empty space

... can't shoot (lets be honest he can't ... and side foots dont count)

Aye sell ...

Its our fault he's shite mind ....but lets get rid