Premierships Best Attack?

toontownman

Guest kingdawson

if you were born in 1985 then you are 22 lol. You obviously wern't born in 85 then aye caught you out there matey.

You really did catch me out ;D ;D :uglystupid2: :uglystupid2: :uglystupid2:. Your level of intellect is quite frigtening tbh :thup:

Guest nufc 4 life

haha lol i don't know who you are too talk about peoples intellects with some of the BS coming out of your mouth in this thread.

http://www.spurscommunity.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=16694

To be fair to the Spurs fans, there are some good ones who know what they're talking about.

However,

Shearer wasn't among the best strikers in the world during his career, let alone of all time. Is it necessary to mention better strikers who played during his time? What about Ronaldo, Romario, Stoichkov, Baggio, Rivaldo, Batistuta, Weah. Was he better than Suker and Mijatovic, Inzaghi and Vieri? I'm not that sure about it. And how could you know how great Berbatov's potential is? The very fact he bears comparison with the most perfect center forward of all time should reveal you something about his potential.  Maybe Cascarino who played against Van Basten doesn't know what he is talking about...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'd have had Shearer over Inzaghi and Suker myself, just about though.

Username is Shak and password is kingdawson if anyone fancies reading the thread, please don't post with my account though. Not that I'll ever use it again, but still.  :lol:

Guest kingdawson

haha lol i don't know who you are too talk about peoples intellects with some of the BS coming out of your mouth in this thread.

So typing is a form of talking now? again i say it, FRIGTENING INTELLECT :thup: :thup:

Guest kingdawson

To be fair to the Spurs fans, there are some good ones who know what they're talking about.

However,

Shearer wasn't among the best strikers in the world during his career, let alone of all time. Is it necessary to mention better strikers who played during his time? What about Ronaldo, Romario, Stoichkov, Baggio, Rivaldo, Batistuta, Weah. Was he better than Suker and Mijatovic, Inzaghi and Vieri? I'm not that sure about it. And how could you know how great Berbatov's potential is? The very fact he bears comparison with the most perfect center forward of all time should reveal you something about his potential.  Maybe Cascarino who played against Van Basten doesn't know what he is talking about...

Username is Shak and password is kingdawson if anyone fancies reading the thread, please don't post with my account though. Not that I'll ever use it again, but still.  :lol:

Thanks, will have a look in a bit.

However,

Thanks, will have a look in a bit.

Blatantly gonna post with my account. :lol:

Guest nufc 4 life

So typing is a form of talking now? again i say it, FRIGTENING INTELLECT :thup: :thup:

o wow your a pinikety ******* aren't you. Fine some of the BS coming from your mind, being translated into words, through a piece of equipment called a keyboard. Is that alright for you your highness.  :jesuswept:

Guest cfhpantera27

Shaping up for another great premiership, big money being thrown around in every corner of the premiership. We seem to say it every year, but is this the best year for strike forces in the premiership?

Shevchenko, Pizarro, Drogba, Kalou

Rooney, Tevez, Smith, Saha, Anderson

Bent, Defoe, Berbatov, Keane

Viduka, Owen, Martins, Shola

Voronin, Kuyt, Torres, Crouch

Adebayor, Van Persie, da silva, walcott, bendtner

Expect the likes of Man City, West Ham and Pompey to spend big on strikers in the coming weeks too.

Even the midtable sides have the odd striker that could slot into a top six side squad.

Suprisingly Arsenal's strikeforce looks the weakest out of that list tbh.

agreed.. let's just hope Oba stays we're he is

• 4 years later...

Shaping up for another great premiership, big money being thrown around in every corner of the premiership. We seem to say it every year, but is this the best year for strike forces in the premiership?

Shevchenko, Pizarro, Drogba, Kalou

Rooney, Tevez, Smith, Saha, Anderson

Bent, Defoe, Berbatov, Keane

Viduka, Owen, Martins, Shola

Voronin, Kuyt, Torres, Crouch

Adebayor, Van Persie, da silva, walcott, bendtner

Expect the likes of Man City, West Ham and Pompey to spend big on strikers in the coming weeks too.

Even the midtable sides have the odd striker that could slot into a top six side squad.

Suprisingly Arsenal's strikeforce looks the weakest out of that list tbh.

agreed.. let's just hope Oba stays we're he is

Good lord.

Fortunately for kingdawson he'll have the 3rd best "Arsenal" striker listed there leading the way for Spurs against us.

:lol:

Chelsea: Drogba, Torres, Sturridge, Kalou

Man City: Aguero, Dzeko, Balotelli, (Tevez)

Man Utd: Rooney, Wellbeck, Berbatov, Hernandez

Tottenham: Adebayor, Saha, Defoe, VDV

Newcastle: Ba, Cisse, Best, HBA

Arsenal: RVP, Chamakh, Gervinho,

Liverpool: Suarez, Bellamy, Carroll, Kuyt

All strike forces are very similar in quality. Id say Man Utd and Man City have the best, however ours are the most in form. If RVP were to get injured Arsenal would be seriously fucked.