Other clubs' transfer deadline day discussion

GeordieDazzler

West Ham double swoop.

Anelka and Shorey.   :rolleyes:

Villareal are after Baptista and Anelka now it transpires. They've already got some French speaking players there an they have made comments about Anelka's 'new maturity'.

.LL Y J.F - Navata y Vila-real El Villarreal busca un delantero con urgencia y si falla Baptista, el ‘plan B’ es el ex madridista Nicolás Anelka, francés que se uniría a la colonia gala compuesta por Pires, Cygan y Mavouba.

Tras la marcha de Forlán, Arruabarrena, Peña, Álvarez, Tachinardi y la más que probable de Riquelme, el nuevo líder amarillo es el veterano Pires, clave en la clasificación del equipo para la UEFA, pero faltaría el ‘cuarto mosquetero’. La opción prioritaria es Baptista, pero el brasileño se resiste a dejar el Real Madrid y se buscan otras opciones.

El nombre que sale ahora a la palestra es el de Anelka, al que su técnico en el Bolton, Sammy Lee, le ha abierto las puertas. Los dirigentes amarillos han recabado informes entre la colonia francesa de su plantilla sobre la conveniencia de hacerse con su servicios y han sido satisfactorios, una vez que el parisino parece haber alcanzado la madurez que le ha permitido regresar a la selección francesa o volver a estar en el punto de mira de los grandes. Además, su fichaje resultaría menos costoso que ‘La bestia’, por el que el Madrid pide 20 millones."

Guest trotter58

Villareal are after Anelka now it transpires. They've already got some French speaking players there an they have made comments about Anelka's 'new maturity'.

Dream on. They couldn't afford the fee or his wages, even if he wanted to go there.

Villareal are after Anelka now it transpires. They've already got some French speaking players there an they have made comments about Anelka's 'new maturity'.

Dream on. They couldn't afford the fee or his wages, even if he wanted to go there.

They've just sold Forlan for 14m and Ayala for 4m.

They've also got Pires and Riquelme on the books who wont be cheap.

Sven not wasting any fkn time is he, 4 players in already, £17.5 mill spent..

What's he playing at, doesn't he realise you've got to have a 2 month review before you can spend anything?  :idiot2:

Sven not wasting any fkn time is he, 4 players in already, £17.5 mill spent..

Jealous?  :parky: :laugh:

A little bit tbh, aye.

We weren't quite as shit as you lot to begin with though, so you've still some catching to do.  :razz:

Hahaha at spurs, reading GG-chat over the past few weeks alot of them wanted him :lol:

MJ has been talking up having him in the bag for months, maybe even before christmas! Rose will be good for them in a couple of years, until then, theres always Kewell! or maybe they can play Dyer there.

Mcshane signs for Sunderland.

The West Brom fans I know rate him higher than Curtis Davies.

Always looked better than Davies when i've seen him. He's quick n'all.

Not a bad signing. Agree he is better than Curtis Davies.

Mcshane signs for Sunderland.

The West Brom fans I know rate him higher than Curtis Davies.

Iv seen him play in croke park for Ireland and have to say I wos very impressed with him!He would have good back up for us!

Hahaha at spurs, reading GG-chat over the past few weeks alot of them wanted him :lol:

MJ has been talking up having him in the bag for months, maybe even before christmas! Rose will be good for them in a couple of years, until then, theres always Kewell! or maybe they can play Dyer there.

Have they signed Rose then? Thought Liverpool were gazumping them?

Niall Quinn making a bit of a prat of himself this morning...

"There's six or seven new owners who are spending money, but are they getting the type of player that the top four want? I don't think so.

If I was going to break the bank to spend a fortune on breaking the bank, I would be going after the players Liverpool or Manchester United wanted to sign"

So £10.5m for Richardson & Chopra is perfectly normal is it? Eedjit.