Newcastle 4 - 1 Celtic (friendly) - Post match thoughts from page 29

Karjala
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest cfhpantera27

I can see celtic winning tbh, not that i want them too or that the result really matters, just they usually give there all against english opposition nomatter what sort of game it is

hope i'm wrong tho..  :rolleyes:

No doubt Celtic will play like its the battle of Britain as usual and run into our players like Braveheart.

Why the fuk we insist on playing these tossers all the time in 'friendlies' i do not know.

No doubt Celtic will play like its the battle of Britain as usual and run into our players like Braveheart.

Why the fuk we insist on playing these tossers all the time in 'friendlies' i do not know.

Bums on seats mate. Celtic always bring loads...

10,000 x £15 = £150,000 in the bank.

0-0   cannot see us scoring  with Oba and Bambi up front

Martins scored 17 last season and Shola's goal to game ration over the last 20 games or so must be pretty good.

Good practice for the actual season tbh.

Good practice for the actual season tbh.

Yeah it is I agree but I'm personally bored with us playing Celtic all the time. 2-1 to Celtic I think.

Guest WalkervilleMag

well it must not be a sell out, as i have just purchased my tickets. 2 tickets in the Platinum club £15. 

Guest sicko2ndbest

Get Milner to wreck Naylor. Good friend of mine (i know name dropping), the most left footed player i have ever played with at any level (although this was u14's), even more so than Duffer.

Was going to make the trip for this one and Juve however with number of injuries i have just ordered Setanta.

If you go make sure you give him plenty!

Oh and 2-1 the toon - Ameobi/Dyer

It's been confirmed by the club that Newcastle will wear their new pale blue away kit for this game.

http://www.nufc.com/2007-08images/2007newcastleunitedawayssl.gif

Whether the SPL Champions will follow suit and don their new dark green away kit.

http://www.kitbag.com/product_images/large/34291.jpg

lets get the noise back and a good atmosphere. bring scarfs and flags and so on. this is sams/mort/ashleys first home game. dont let us look borin fuckas. especially with what the celtic fans are like. bring anythign u can and make some noise

Guest sicko2ndbest

................................................Given..................................................

Nobby...............................Roz.......................Taylor............................Bab

Milner...............................Geremi...............Butt................................Zog

......................................Ameobi....................Martins....................................

Pretty underwhelming!