Newcastle 4 - 1 Celtic (friendly) - Post match thoughts from page 29

Karjala
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Taking my 11 year old daughter tonight, reward for doing so well in her sats at school, but the last thing I want is for her to witness as mass kick off.

Reward?? :lol:

It's gonna be shitarama tonight ;)

If I want to subscribe to Newcastle World, do I understand correctly that I'd first pay £11.99 'til July 31st and then have to sign up for another year?

Nah, the offer is only on until July 31st (okay then), for that you'll get 12 months. It'll renew you next time at £34 or whatever it is (yeah right) a year from now. For the record, mine has just been renewed automatically at £11.99 again. :lol:

Taking my 11 year old daughter tonight, reward for doing so well in her sats at school, but the last thing I want is for her to witness as mass kick off.

Reward?? :lol:

It's gonna be shitarama tonight ;)

:lol: aye he choice, she loves going to the match, only took her once though last year, my nephew is who I normally go with but its his birthday today and he is going with a load of his mates.

I've heard 20 of their lot stormed into Burger King (mortal) on Northumberland St. and caused an uproar, shouting and demanding to speak to the King himself

It's going to be an interesting night off the pitch more than on it

mackems.gif

hope we beat these dickheads tonight!!!

I expect a loss but I hope we win anyway because I simply cannot tolerate the Old Firm.

My guess is that we start with

----------Given

Carr Geremi Rozzy Hunty

Milner Nobby Zoggy

Ameobi Carrol Martins

I'd love if it Carr were dropped though. I can't see Big Sam playing Dyer with his future unknown.

I've heard 20 of their lot stormed into Burger King (mortal) on Northumberland St. and caused an uproar, shouting and demanding to speak to the King himself

:lol:

:lol:

Thirded

If I want to subscribe to Newcastle World, do I understand correctly that I'd first pay £11.99 'til July 31st and then have to sign up for another year?

Nah, the offer is only on until July 31st (okay then), for that you'll get 12 months. It'll renew you next time at £34 or whatever it is (yeah right) a year from now. For the record, mine has just been renewed automatically at £11.99 again. :lol:

Ah, cheers :) Probably won't be able to watch the match tonight anyway, but might sign up.

I expect a loss but I hope we win anyway because I simply cannot tolerate the Old Firm.

My guess is that we start with

----------Given

Carr Geremi Rozzy Hunty

Milner Nobby Zoggy

Ameobi Carrol Martins

I'd love if it Carr were dropped though. I can't see Big Sam playing Dyer with his future unknown.

I Agree he wont play dyer!But since when is geremi a centre back?Also Given is injured!

Harper

Carr                Rozendahl                        Ramage                              zog

Butt

Nobby                                                                      Milner

Oba                                              Carroll                                                Luque