Newcastle 4 - 1 Celtic (friendly) - Post match thoughts from page 29

Karjala
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Ridzuan

................................................Given..................................................

Nobby...............................Roz.......................Taylor............................Bab

Milner...............................Geremi...............Butt................................Zog

......................................Ameobi....................Martins....................................

Pretty underwhelming!

Heard Ameobi wont be risk tonight.Nevertheless,it still looks like a very underwhelming squad for me.I think Luque should be given some opportunity to play in todays match.

Guest Lee-T

A lass told me Celtic are grtting 15000 tickets but 25000 are making the journey.  Anyone know anymore ???

Fuck off man.  ;D

A lass told me Celtic are grtting 15000 tickets but 25000 are making the journey.  Anyone know anymore ???

25,000?? as in twenty five thousand?

Seriously doubt it like,

Remember they took 3489158425495723469156 to Seville (at the last estimate).

I can't start threads.  Can somebody start a poll on how long it will take for Newcastle to stop smelling of p!ss after those pikey tinkies leave?

25,000?? as in twenty five thousand?

Seriously doubt it like,

Remember they took 3489158425495723469156 to Seville (at the last estimate).

I can't start threads.  Can somebody start a poll on how long it will take for Newcastle to stop smelling of p!ss after those pikey tinkies leave?

Thats a good reason why you cant start shit threads, tbh.

Who is fit to play?  Trying to decide wether its even worth going to this match..

just go anyway

Nah I'm not going to pay £20 (including bus fare) to go and watch a bunch of misfits when I could just watch them on TV.  I'll go if the team is going to actually include a decent number of first team players..

Sorry, just for clarification, and i'm sure it's been posted elsewhere - it is possible to order this game and this game only, right...?

8 quid i believe.

So how much is a subscription?  Also is there any length of contract on it?

Subscribe for a month for a tenner (on Sky) if you really want to see it.  That way you'll get loads of other games in that time too, including the one against Villa. Don't forget to cancel though.

Teasy - there is no minumum term contract on Sky.

Hard to tell who will play and who won't

100% NO

Owen

Duff

Babayaro

Emre

Barton

MAYBE

Viduka

Given

Milner

Shola

Taylor

Only Milner on there will play IMO.

Guest Darth Toon

OK, with all the likely absences, reckon this is a possibility:

Harper

Geremi - Rozehnal - Ramage - N'Zogbia

Dyer - Solano - Butt

Milner - Carroll - Martins

Looks pretty shit in all honesty.  ???

The Chronicle reckon Dyer will play - be very interesting to see what sort of reaction he gets from crowd.....

Guest Sheriff John Bunnell (Ret

--------------------Given

Nobby----Taylor--------Roze------Zoggy

Milner------Butt---------Geremi--------Luque

------------Shola--------Martins