Where do YOU want Zoggy? (This is NOT a transfer talk thread).

Parky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just read on the sportinglife live transfer clockwatch thing this:

Fulham manager Lawrie Sanchez could boost his new-look squad again with the double signing of Reading's South Korea winger Seol Ki-Hyeon and Newcastle's French midfielder Charles N'Zogbia.

But he looks like losing out to Sunderland in his bid for Republic of Ireland Under-21 striker Roy O'Donovan.

It better not be true

Just read on the sportinglife live transfer clockwatch thing this:

Fulham manager Lawrie Sanchez could boost his new-look squad again with the double signing of Reading's South Korea winger Seol Ki-Hyeon and Newcastle's French midfielder Charles N'Zogbia.

But he looks like losing out to Sunderland in his bid for Republic of Ireland Under-21 striker Roy O'Donovan.

It better not be true

It isn't.

N'Zogbia won't leave now, i'm fairly sure of that. Looks like Allardyce sees him as a pivotal member of the squad, and N'Zogbia himself seems re-juvinated. Every single one of his pre-season performances are evidence of a 100% improvement on last season.

N'Zogbia won't leave now, i'm fairly sure of that. Looks like Allardyce sees him as a pivotal member of the squad, and N'Zogbia himself seems re-juvinated. Every single one of his pre-season performances are evidence of a 100% improvement on last season.

Re-juve-nated.

AHAHAHAHA, I'm here all f*cking week.

Except at Carlisle.

From The BBC:

Fulham 'target Seol and N'Zogbia' 

Fulham boss Lawrie Sanchez is thought to be close to boosting his squad with the additions of midfielders Seol Ki-Hyeon and Charles N'Zogbia.

Newcastle's N'Zogbia, 21, is likely to cost around £3m, while Fulham are believed to have offered Reading £1m for 28-year-old South Korean Seol.

Seol said: "Fulham want me and I would be happy to play for them.

"There is a chance I will start the season as a Fulham player. I want to play every week."

Sanchez has already splashed out more than £14m this summer, bringing in seven new players.

But the Fulham boss, who took over five games before the end of last season, told BBC Five Live on Monday that he expected to sign "two or three more players".

N'Zogbia fell out with Newcastle when he was excluded from the squad to face Watford in the Magpies' final game of last season.

Seol joined Reading in a £1.5m deal from Wolves in July 2006.

However, after losing his first-team place, he threatened to seek a move and his recent comments about joining Fulham appear to suggest his stay with the Royals may not last more than one season.

From The BBC:

Fulham 'target Seol and N'Zogbia' 

Fulham boss Lawrie Sanchez is thought to be close to boosting his squad with the additions of midfielders Seol Ki-Hyeon and Charles N'Zogbia.

Newcastle's N'Zogbia, 21, is likely to cost around £3m, while Fulham are believed to have offered Reading £1m for 28-year-old South Korean Seol.

Seol said: "Fulham want me and I would be happy to play for them.

"There is a chance I will start the season as a Fulham player. I want to play every week."

Sanchez has already splashed out more than £14m this summer, bringing in seven new players.

But the Fulham boss, who took over five games before the end of last season, told BBC Five Live on Monday that he expected to sign "two or three more players".

N'Zogbia fell out with Newcastle when he was excluded from the squad to face Watford in the Magpies' final game of last season.

Seol joined Reading in a £1.5m deal from Wolves in July 2006.

However, after losing his first-team place, he threatened to seek a move and his recent comments about joining Fulham appear to suggest his stay with the Royals may not last more than one season.

WTF is this doing in this thread??!!

"N'Zogbia fell out with Newcastle when he was excluded from the squad to face Watford in the Magpies' final game of last season."

What the fuck has this got to do with anything??? :rant:

Zog to Fulham is now looking very likely indeed.

James this isn't a transfer thread...One the only few on this board.

Can you delete sempukeface's corruption of this transfer free thread...

Thanks in advance.

Jesus.

Thanks in advance.

Jesus.

I'll start a new thread.

What the fuck are you on about?

Fulham are now after Bouazza, i think they get the idea £3m isn't going to shift Zoggy out of Newcastle, i hope others will cotton on soon enough.

What the fuck are you on about?

Wulster I'm trying to keep this thread transfer talk free.....Can you do summat...?

Deleting sempuki's post or starting another Zoggy to Fulham thread would be better.

Thank you.

Guest icemanblue

People who want to do the transfer talk on Zoggy please migrate to the other thread.

Crikey. That was quick!

LW. He used to cut in a lot in the centre when he played there in the 05/06 season and was very effective doing that. Though he had one ofd his best performances for us at CM on Sunday

Thanks in advance.

Jesus.

You do think highly of yourself, if you are who you're claiming to be than resolving the problem without the help of the mods shouldn't be beyond you.