Allardyce - Dyer replacement revealed Thursday

Dave

Smith for Dyer is f*cking madness.

blueyes.gif  :(

Before with Dyer we had a lack of goals and end product, with Smith we have a lack of goals, end product and pace. Bad move Sam.

He can provide the telegraphed, guaranteed-to-foul, fucking stupid 7 yard sliding tackles that we will miss so muvh after getting shot of Parker, mind.

Guest Guinness

It's Jenas.

In all seriousness blatenty has to be Smith after the recent stroies. Was there any news on defenders after the match tonight?

Paul Scharner. He's always looked a good player in the AM. Could be a good option if there's little money. Schraner for 2-3m then spend the rest of the Dyer money on the defence imo.

Would definitely take him over Smith.

In situations like this where there is a large contingent dead set against a signing, I always really root for that player to prove everyone wrong.  I guess I like underdogs.  A good example is when we got Craig Bellamy when everyone wanted Francis Jeffers.  Sadly, this doesn't always come true.

Good luck Alan.

Smith for Dyer is f*cking madness.

blueyes.gif  :(

Before with Dyer we had a lack of goals and end product, with Smith we have a lack of goals, end product and pace. Bad move Sam.

He can provide the telegraphed, guaranteed-to-foul, f****** stupid 7 yard sliding tackles that we will miss so muvh after getting shot of Parker, mind.

The amount of times I've seen him for Man Utd in midfield giving away stupid free-kicks in dangerous positions is crazy. Explains why he wants big full-backs.To deal with the countless number of deep f*cking free-kicks we're about to concede this season.

In situations like this where there is a large contingent dead set against a signing, I always really root for that player to prove everyone wrong.  I guess I like underdogs.  A good example is when we got Craig Bellamy when everyone wanted Francis Jeffers.  Sadly, this doesn't always come true.

Good luck Alan.

Like when we all wanted Miguel but we signed Stephen Carr?

Guest Guinness

It's Jenas.

In all seriousness blatenty has to be Smith after the recent stroies. Was there any news on defenders after the match tonight?

Yeah, Ramage is still s***.

:lol:

The only thing that gives me hope of it not being smith

Wants first team football wont get it in his favoured position as a striker here

With all the clubs chasing him why would he pick being a CM here than first choice striker else where??

The only thing that gives me hope of it not being smith

Wants first team football wont get it in his favoured position as a striker here

With all the clubs chasing him why would he pick being a CM here than first choice striker else where??

Why would he even be a first choice CM here? Hes probably going to compete with Butt, Emre, Barton, Geremi, and depending on the formation, possibly the likes of NZogbia and Milner. Maybe even Nobby.

I think the first four are without a shadow of a doubt better central midfielders than Smith.