Kieron Dyer

DJ_NUFC

I still remember people saying that they thought selling Dyer to West Ham for 7million was bad business, and that we should of kept him. Seems silly now doesn't it?

Thought it was a fantastic bit of business myself.

I remember him being linked to someone for £2m and was like "FUCK YEAH!!" then West Ham came in :lol:

It was one of those absolute dead certs in football (him doing fuck all due to injuries) you will just never work out why some (the buying club) didn't see it. A bit like Aqualleni or whatever he was called going to Liverpool, I don't think I had ever heard of him before but because of what loads of people had said I knew it would turn out exactly like it did.

I remember him being linked to someone for £2m and was like "FUCK YEAH!!" then West Ham came in :lol:

It was one of those absolute dead certs in football (him doing fuck all due to injuries) you will just never work out why some (the buying club) didn't see it. A bit like Aqualleni or whatever he was called going to Liverpool, I don't think I had ever heard of him before but because of what loads of people had said I knew it would turn out exactly like it did.

Agree on all points.  I was so glad to be shot of him, had lost all patience with him by that point.

Guest Haris Vuckic

I remember him being linked to someone for £2m and was like "f*** YEAH!!" then West Ham came in :lol:

It was one of those absolute dead certs in football (him doing f*** all due to injuries) you will just never work out why some (the buying club) didn't see it. A bit like Aqualleni or whatever he was called going to Liverpool, I don't think I had ever heard of him before but because of what loads of people had said I knew it would turn out exactly like it did.

Aquilani is doing decent for Milan.

I remember him being linked to someone for £2m and was like "f*** YEAH!!" then West Ham came in :lol:

It was one of those absolute dead certs in football (him doing f*** all due to injuries) you will just never work out why some (the buying club) didn't see it. A bit like Aqualleni or whatever he was called going to Liverpool, I don't think I had ever heard of him before but because of what loads of people had said I knew it would turn out exactly like it did.

Aquilani is doing decent for Milan.

Not very relevant like.  I looked at his appearance record and read about his style of play and thought exactly the same as Cajun did, and so it proved.

• 2 months later...

Not really sure why some people imply it his fault. Must be fucking gutting for him. I know he's rumoured to be a bit of a cunty cunt but still. Ive had injury problems and setbacks and it really is infuriating and you just end up asking yourself why the fuck it keeps happening to you while your mates play game after game with fuck all happening to them, and you know people are getting sick and tired of how you're always injured but theres genuinely nothing you can do about it.