Kieron Dyer

DJ_NUFC

Guest Heneage

Obviously due to lack of movement he's got cold.  :lol:

Normally i'd be against booing ex players but this guy was a grade A twat from start to finish.

Normally i'd be against booing ex players but this guy was a grade A twat from start to finish.

The booers and egg throwers got the club £7m, and £75k per week for 4 years off our books.

If Carlsberg made booers....

Guest Heneage

Normally i'd be against booing ex players but this guy was a grade A t*** from start to finish.

The booers and egg throwers got the club £7m, and £75k per week for 4 years off our books.

True.

I wouldn't mind if he'd just been injured no one can really help that, but pissing in the street, being a twat with the fans, refusing autographs all this while on 80k a week is just disgusting.

Normally i'd be against booing ex players but this guy was a grade A t*** from start to finish.

True.

I wouldn't mind if he'd just been injured no one can really help that, but pissing in the street, being a twat with the fans, refusing autographs all this while on 80k a week is just disgusting.

Pissing in the street?!

Hang the bastard.

Failed to achieve his huge potential.

Glad we got rid when we did.

Undoubtedly, with the right coaches and application from him, he could've been a legend.

We miss his pace and ability to run at people through the middle of the park. That's never been replaced as has already mentioned.

My biggest regret with him is that we didn't cash in when the rumoured move(s) to Man Utd and/or Leeds were talked about.

Guest Jawesome

He's got something wrong with him other than the flu if you ask me.

Are you talking about the old KD having HIV? Or some other illness? If so what are you thinking?

Can we just nip this in the bud now please chaps?

Thank you.

Say what?

I don't miss him at all.  Epitome of the modern footballer tbh.  All image, no substance, no end product, legend in his own opinion, more interested in partying and his own PR than the club's success.  And couldn't stay fit.  His talent's been wasted really.

Guest Heneage

I don't miss him at all.  Epitome of the modern footballer tbh.  All image, no substance, no end product, legend in his own opinion, more interested in partying and his own PR than the club's success.  And couldn't stay fit.  His talent's been wasted really.

True, part of Englands Baby Bentley generation. Along with Jenas, Bramble and co.

Bad first touch,poor control but having said that a real threat to opponents when fit.Pace to burn,but after all of his "injuries" will he still have that searing pace?

He didnt have a bad first touch or poor control. His biggest problem has always been his fitness, and his end product, which wasnt that bad in terms of setting up goals/moves, he just didnt want to shoot.

Will be interesting to see if his pace is still in tact when hes fit.

He played a major part in bringing down his manager, for that he'll always be a horrible bastard.

The only person who played a major part in bringing down Sir Bobby was Fat Fred. Dyer was still here long after SBR was sacked.

We've not had a better midfielder since though.