Kieron Dyer

DJ_NUFC

Guest neesy111

Too little too late imo. Anyone can be remorseful after they have acted the twat and contributed to the sacking of a man who made their career and treated them brilliantly.

:thup:

Not condoning what he did, but Dyer wasn't the only one to refuse to play out of position at that time (ref: Bellamy).

He was simply a more expendable player.

Bellamy was our best player and a top scorer, and he was victimised. It's hardly the same.

Guest neesy111

Not condoning what he did, but Dyer wasn't the only one to refuse to play out of position at that time (ref: Bellamy).

Bellamy was our best player and a top scorer, and he was victimised. It's hardly the same.

Bellamy ultimately was proven right.

That game against Charlton away when Bellamy had scored our goal and looked the best player on the pitch by a mile and Souness subbed him while Shearer was trotting about in the middle of an asthma attack. That cunt making his point was so much more important than the 2 points pissed away.

£21m in 2005? No chance.

Can't remember the exact dates but manure were all over dyer and jenas and Roma for Bellamy...£20m a piece.

Yeah, that was a couple of years earlier.

Aye, remember that around 2000-2001. Him & Solano were linked with the likes of Leeds, Man Utd & Real Madrid for big money.

£21m in 2005? No chance.

Can't remember the exact dates but manure were all over dyer and jenas and Roma for Bellamy...£20m a piece.

Yeah, that was a couple of years earlier.

Aye, remember that around 2000-2001. Him & Solano were linked with the likes of Leeds, Man Utd & Real Madrid for big money.

Yeah - I remember being terrified that Solano would end up at Madrid.

I'm talking about under Bobby, not under Souness.

I'm talking about under Bobby, not under Souness.

Didn't happen.

• 5 months later...

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2013/aug/02/1

has this been posted?  for maybe the first time in my life i actually made my own :anguish: face when i read this bit:

"Those numbers again: in 17 years he played just over 300 matches, scoring 23 Premier League goals, including none at all between 2007 and 2013. In this time he earned between £20m and £30m in wages."

Several years back I was reading the Guardian and it said something like "Dyer expected to be back by next week." I though that is great news... and then I realized he had signed for West Ham over a year earlier. meh.

When he looks back, his best football was played here and he f*cked it up.