Kieron Dyer

DJ_NUFC

If, and it's still a big if, the deal goes through for more than the initially reported £6m (not all up front) then those who said Ashley fucked up will have some egg on their faces!

Like you said it's a big if when it could have been a certainty and we would have had £6 million in our bank account. To jepordise the deal for another million based on appearances isn't worth the risk imo, so I stick with my initial reaction, WE FUCKED UP!!!

If, and it's still a big if, the deal goes through for more than the initially reported £6m (not all up front) then those who said Ashley fucked up will have some egg on their faces!

Like you said it's a big if when it could have been a certainty and we would have had £6 million in our bank account. To jepordise the deal for another million based on appearances isn't worth the risk imo, so I stick with my initial reaction, WE FUCKED UP!!!

I was under the impression that it was going to be £4m up front with £2m add ons originally. Seemed to be the noises coming out of West Ham.

I was under the impression that it was going to be £4m up front with £2m add ons originally. Seemed to be the noises coming out of West Ham.

That's what I thought too. Could see Nobby being the 'sweetener' in the deal this time though.

i wish he would just go, replace him and then forget he was here, if he does well else where many will say it was the fresh start he needed, if he does badly it will be a fantastic "get the shit out" clear out move by sam

we cant loose to be fair!

Guest elbee909

i wish he would just go, replace him and then forget he was here, if he does well else where many will say it was the fresh start he needed, if he does badly it will be a fantastic "get the shit out" clear out move by sam

we cant loose to be fair!

No, we can't - because loose isn't a verb, mostly.

£8m for Dyer is a good piece of business by us! Hopefully he'll get injured in his first game and bleed West Ham dry too!

Losing Nobby is a shame, although not a BS type he'd be useful In the squad/from the bench. After all he's done for us too it right not to stand in his way if he wants to move.

£8m for Dyer is a good piece of business by us! Hopefully he'll get injured in his first game and bleed West Ham dry too!

Losing Nobby is a shame, although not a BS type he'd be useful In the squad/from the bench. After all he's done for us too it right not to stand in his way if he wants to move.

Isit £8M for Nobby and Dyer?

Not too bad.

Isit £8M for Nobby and Dyer?

Not too bad.

The current story is £7 million for Dyer.

back page of the chronicle says deal is back on.

Now i thinks BS will need to replace him (i dont think Smith was the replacement)

Didn't Allardyce say something like "We have Dyers replacement lined up and you will find out tomorrow" after a game, then we signed Smith?

I like the way Anal last week said something along the lines of "the Dyer deal will not go ahead no matter what the people at St James' Park want" or words to that effect.

Indicating that it doesn't matter what the Toon want, he's telling them it will not go ahead.

And now......

Utter wanker.

Guest WalkervilleMag

Breaking News on Sky Sports  says the deal is back on.  West Ham caved in and to pay £7 million up front.

Any WH forums to check and see what their thoughts are about this deal ?

Knee's Up Mother Brown mate.  http://www.kumb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=92081&start=520

some comments...

"I can't believe we'd do business in this way. Newcastle must be laughing their tits off over this.

Where's your back bone Egg man. Shirly there must be another half decent right midfielder in the world that could do a job till the frenchman comes back. Very short sighted signing from Curbs imo.

Not slating the player and now he's WH will get my support but feel we've unnecessarily been held to ransom."

"It would be funny if he came to us and didnt have any serious injury trouble wouldnt it..

He is f*cking quality, raw pace, can finish...

I'm happy, who cares how much it is were minted and theres loads of money in the prem at the moment so these are the prices"

"If this is true then Dyer is far from sh*t.

I've got a feeling none of you will ever be happy no matter who we sign in this week and a bit.

Dyer is a England international who can play on both wings, in the middle and just off the striker. He has pace to burn and is good at running at defenders.

How can you he's sh*t?  

As for Elano how many times have you seen him play other than Saturday?"

"Honestly I think Dyer could be a smash hit. How many players haven't had troouble in one club, only to shine when they move to another enviroment? Even physical things, and injuries, are connected to your mind. If you feel good you can use all you have. If you really go for it the risk of getting injured is much lower. If we can get Dyer to do that, god it will be a bargain even though it is a lot of money for him right now....

"

mackems.gif the fucking mongs want him!