Mark Delaney retires

Alberto2005

If it's true that Steadman's had a go at him, I'd be reasonably happy with this. Brummie seems to rate him highly and I trust his judgement. Even if he does continue to suffer, 15 games with Delaney is 15 without Carr. He played 30 league games the year Milner was there, so he should work well with him, he'll know Nobby too down the right hand side.

If it's true that Steadman's had a go at him, I'd be reasonably happy with this. Brummie seems to rate him highly and I trust his judgement. Even if he does continue to suffer, 15 games with Delaney is 15 without Carr. He played 30 league games the year Milner was there, so he should work well with him, he'll know Nobby too down the right hand side.

:lol: Harsh.

Guest toonlass

So who is this Swiss player meant to be then?

Who would you like him to be?

Swisstoni

Would prefer it to be Fat Tony from the Simpsons....

http://i16.tinypic.com/61mnb02

Guest Coubury

Magnin? (LB Stuttgart)

Senderos?

Senderos is another Bramble fs

Magnin? (LB Stuttgart)

Senderos?

Senderos is another Bramble fs

Nah, I was just naming off Swiss defenders. Two off the top of my head. Where's SwissMagpie when you need him/her?

Perhaps, Taylor will play on the right-- Rozehnal and Cacapa in the middle?

I really hope we don't get Delaney..........always injured, I'd rather go buy a youngster to fill the position as he'd be more reliable fitness-wise :idiot2:

As always though, I hope to be proven wrong.

Then again, its only a rumour at the moment thankfully...... :undecided:

About on a par with Hughes & Griffin. We're past that stage now surely.

This is way, way off the mark, he is an infinitely better player than Aaron Hughes.

But that doesn't matter, he can be Ronaldinho for all the difference it makes if he is never, ever fit.

You should have tried egging his house.

Was brilliant at Cardiff, never fit at villa.

Possibly a useful squad player but if he is never fit I couldn't really see the point.

He was fit to start with, the problem was that when he started having injury problems, he never really stopped.

I don't know what to make of this. As I said, this really had me absolutely gobsmacked when I saw it, and my first reaction was to wonder why the fuck anyone would take that kind of a risk, but I dunno .... something about it makes me feel uneasy. If you get my drift.

Possibly a useful squad player but if he is never fit I couldn't really see the point.

He was fit to start with, the problem was that when he started having injury problems, he never really stopped.

I don't know what to make of this. As I said, this really had me absolutely gobsmacked when I saw it, and my first reaction was to wonder why the fuck anyone would take that kind of a risk, but I dunno .... something about it makes me feel uneasy. If you get my drift.

I feel a similar way about Dyer. I'm pleased he's gone, because he's never fit so can't possibly justify what he's paid or fulfill his potential. But now he's gone what if he stops getting injured?

I feel a similar way about Dyer. I'm pleased he's gone, because he's never fit so can't possibly justify what he's paid or fulfill his potential. But now he's gone what if he stops getting injured?

It is much easier when you ditch players you know are shit and always will be (hiya, Aaron!), but sometimes there's this murky dark area where you're not quite sure ....