José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

I was worried for Enrique mind, he must have had about 100 stone on his back with that mass pile on.

If Spanish kids are like English kids he'll have had plenty of practise in his youth.

I was worried for Enrique mind, he must have had about 100 stone on his back with that mass pile on.

If Spanish kids are like English kids he'll have had plenty of practise in his youth.

I'm sure Xisco has been on his back whilst they were together...

A long time ago, I slagged him.

I don't think you were that wrong at the time. I have read various bits & bobs from him in Chron & he has practically admitted he was struggling when he 1st came here.  Your a rare one in here taking the time out say you were wrong though :thup:

Btw, thanks @ Sam Allardyce for that great signing!

If I ever find The Mag that has the interview with C.Mort the way I will type what Mort said, the way I read the club were tipped off about Jose E & club went & signed him I don't think it was Sam find. I have sneaky one that may down to Tony Jimenez. Mike Ashley hired a private plane to get the deal done quick before anyone else could nab him.

Btw, thanks @ Sam Allardyce for that great signing!

If I ever find The Mag that has the interview with C.Mort the way I will type what Mort said, the way I read the club were tipped off about Jose E & club went & signed him I don't think it was Sam find. I have sneaky one that may down to Tony Jimenez. Mike Ashley hired a private plane to get the deal done quick before anyone else could nab him.

Ok, so let's give credit and thank to all those who were involved in that fucking great deal.  :thup:

Yeah, we do the meat pile thing too.  :thup:

What age do Spaniards stop doing the "MEAT PILE" on as Xisco is still doing it.

Best leftback I've ever seen wear a Newcastle shirt. FACT!

Love the guy, this place must have had a meltdown :lol:

Now let's just pop over to that Forest forum.....

Pearce? :o