José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

OliverKayTimes Oliver Kay

One other thing before I go to bed. Told no #LFC deal with #NUFC for Jose Enrique yet. Other clubs interested. Night

Just saw this as well. I'm resigned to losing him this summer, hopefully he'll go abroad.

On Twitter Mark Douglas  (The Journal) says that we aren't looking to cash in on Jose but are worried that he might leave and so are scouting LBs (hence the M'Bengue rumours I guess).

True or not?  Who knows...

Aaaah, we're back bullying the foreign forumposters again. Some of you are just fucking ridiculous. My ass is laughing.

???

What a stupid thing to say. No-one is being 'bullied' and it's got nothing to do with being foreign or not. People are simply being criticised for stupid posts, much like the ridiculous one you've made here.

On Twitter Mark Douglas  (The Journal) says that we aren't looking to cash in on Jose but are worried that he might leave and so are scouting LBs (hence the M'Bengue rumours I guess).

True or not?  Who knows...

If that's what NUFC are saying, then i'm not fooled by it. Just a convenient excuse to cover their arse.

I'm sure I've just heard the Manc fans paying tribute to Punk.

It went

U

N

I

T

Deans

Woah that's my job to say who is and who isn't Tdeans!

I think we've already come to the conclusion that Punk isn't though. :lol:

Should I stay or should I go noooow?

Should I stay or should I go noooow?

If I stay there will be trouble

If I go there will be double

So come on and let me know

Should I stay or should I go?

Aaaah, we're back bullying the foreign forumposters again. Some of you are just f***ing ridiculous. My ass is laughing.

???

What a stupid thing to say. No-one is being 'bullied' and it's got nothing to do with being foreign or not. People are simply being criticised for stupid posts, much like the ridiculous one you've made here.

Just give up, man. You're just a rubbish poster.

"just give up?"  Stop quoting everything your mum have said to you...

School boy error marra  :laugh2:

If he is to leave, i hope to god they skip through all the bullshit and get it done right away instead of watching it unfold for two months.

Nahh. After this year of suspense it'd be boring to just end in an instant. I want the excitement.

August 31st nailed on.

Yep, i can picture it now. Sell him off late in the afternoon and replace him with Paul Robinson or some other spastic in the final few minutes.

Little bit optimistic with the whole replacement thingy there. No replacement, thats the trend  :coolsmiley:

August 31st nailed on.

Yep, i can picture it now. Sell him off late in the afternoon and replace him with Paul Robinson or some other spastic in the final few minutes.

Little bit optimistic with the whole replacement thingy there. No replacement, thats the trend  :coolsmiley:

More like a last minute failed bid to re-sign Celestine Hyacinth Babayaro.

Aaaah, we're back bullying the foreign forumposters again. Some of you are just f***ing ridiculous. My ass is laughing.

???

Since when did "School boy error mate" constitute to bullying? ???

???

Since when did "School boy error mate" constitute to bullying? ???

Since you consider everything else replied to that poster tbh.