José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

Colocho: 92-93

That's when you started supporting Newcastle? Sorry, I edited my post.

Fair play to you mate. I didn't think that was a relevant comment which is why I edited my post.

I just don't understand why you put so much effort into defending a man that has shown that this club and us fans do not have a place in his heart. Look at his track record, I'm sure I don't need to reel of a list of things he's done - it's just astonishing to see someone defending Mike Ashley with such enthusiasm.

Building brick by brick is how Manure did it, and the same goes for arsenal.

Man U did it by going into debt to fuel success, Arsenal did it by not selling their promising young talents the second it started to grow facial hair and leaving someone in charge of the club for more than half a season.  None of these many clubs who we are apparently modelling ourselves on bear any resemblance to Newcastle under Ashley in any shape or form and most of them are the complete antithesis of Mike's chaotic regime.

Colocho: 92-93

I just don't understand why you put so much effort into defending a man that has shown that this club and us fans do not have a place in his heart. Look at his track record, I'm sure I don't need to reel of a list of things he's done - it's just astonishing to see someone defending Mike Ashley with such enthusiasm.

I'm just trying to be a bit more positive. You have to look at all the shit that has happened in the past and compare it with what's going on now. MA has made some big mistakes. But imo the club is still heading in the correct direction. We have plenty of good players, have some good talents coming up and the economy is also improving. This is not just happening DESPITE of MA, he's involved in a positive way, whether you like it or not...

Bluestar: Now Man U is fueling success through debt. But I don't think that was how it all started. SAF did get his success through a core of homegrown players..Without being certain, I don't think they  followed todays strategy back then

Guest neesy111

Bluestar: Now Man U is fueling success through debt. But I don't think that was how it all started. SAF did get his success through a core of homegrown players..Without being certain, I don't think they  followed todays strategy back then

Fergie's actual record in the transfer market is not perfect lets just say.  Though the good buys have been fantastic in the main

Oh dear.

Oh dear.

I'm asking, I'm not certain..Beckham, Scholes, Giggs, Butt, Neville x+  he did some seriously good buys in irwing and Cantona and Schmeichel...Or am I wrong?

Oh dear.

I'm asking, I'm not certain..Beckham, Scholes, Giggs, Butt, Neville x+  he did some seriously good buys in irwing and Cantona and Schmeichel...Or am I wrong?

My point was that he held onto his homegrown players because he knew they were the lifeblood of the club, and still retains several of them 20 years later.

He didn't sell them to the first fucking bidder.

But he was able to keep them because they won titles and started to make money..Do you think Neville, Scholes  and Giggs would have been in the club as long as they have if Man U had gone through the same troubles as us? Of course not..They either would have been sold, or they would have demanded a transfer.

Just give up, man. You're just a rubbish poster.

"just give up?"  Stop quoting everything your mum have said to you...

:lol: Don't even care about the topic being argued right now but this is Gold.