José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

If Jose has any doubts about leaving now's the time to strike the deal. The club have shown they meant business by bidding for M'Bengue, now they've "ended" their interest and have reportedly shoved a bumper contract under Enrique's nose. I think we've played this great. he knows we aren't going to sit around and pine, either join the push for next season or make it clear he wasn't going to stay in any situation.

:thup:

I would love it if that was the case.

Shit myself as soon as this thread pings to the top. It's inevitable but I dread the day that of that fateful ping rings true

Same, but as long as it's not f**king Liverpool I'll be ok with it.

They really need to hurry up and sort Jose's future out if only for the poor souls at EA sports.  If he does go they need the time to boost his ability by at least 5 points and I'm not sure we're kind enough to give them it.

Guest Geordiesned

@Liverpoolfans1

Looks like Liverpool are close to signing Jose Enrique from Newcastle. Could be a very busy and expensive transfer period for us!

Think this is just some random but surely it can be only a matter of time. :(

Sick of those cunts.

This.

Tbh though, I doubt they're even close to signing him. If we've just offered a new contract we're hardly going to let him negotiate with another team.

Anyway, fuck off Liverpool you fucking bin dipping jammy cunts. Just fuck off.

Sick of those c***s.

This.

Tbh though, I doubt there even close to signing him. If we've just offered a new contract we're hardly going to let him negotiate with another team.

Anyway, f*** off Liverpool you f***ing bin dipping jammy c***s. Just f*** off.

Mean while somewhere on a Lille forum...

well, since we've been considering him as good as gone for months now, if he leaves it's just what we were expecting... if he stays, it'll be just like a new signing!

That's cute and all, but seeing as he has played for us pretty damn recently... no. :pow:

Guest Flatline

As much as I`d like to to tell jose to fuck off, I just cant. Hard to conjure up any anymosity for the spanish cuddlebull :(

Guest Flatline

Oh what I would pay for another season outside of top4 for liverpool.. I would actually suffer a (minor) car crash for that to happen.

Guest magpie99

I can see that happening, TBH.

I think they will have to recruit really well to overtake Man.City, Utd, Chelsea and Arsean and judging by the likes of the money they are prepared to pay for Enrique, Henderson, Cattermole and Zog, if true, I dont see these players improving them enough to be top 4 material. I can also see Carroll being an expensive  injury prone flop there