José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

I honestly thought Jose said that he wanted Champions League football???

They're closer to it than us.

True :(

Really hope the Scousers struggle this season (wishful thinking........)

Guest bimpy474

Pardew said it in an interview, i'm sure Jose would have come out and said if that was a lie like.

:lol: OK.

They lie all the time.

:lol:

So did Jose, i will discuss my contract when we are safe, that is a lie is it not :)

Will probably still get into the Spanish team either way, which I think was his actual goal.

Guest Heneage

I'm all for the Ashley hate and him selling Jose (The nasty cockney).

But does anyone not feel pissed off at Jose 'I want to play Champions League football' signing for Liverpool?

Guest bimpy474

Will probably still get into the Spanish team either way, which I think was his actual goal.

Reckon so, Capevilla to get past, a decent season and he's a shoe in.

Jose can fuck off, most people in here are more annoyed that Ashley hasn't spent money before this to strengthen our already paper thin sqaud and show some ambition which might of made Jose stay.

But does anyone not feel pissed off at Jose 'I want to play Champions League football' signing for Liverpool?

Liverpool are a club with ambition, as much as people don't like to admit it on here there a fucking lot better than us, and far closer to Champions league football than we'll ever be with this cunt in charge.

But does anyone not feel p*ssed off at Jose 'I want to play Champions League football' signing for Liverpool?

They've got the ambition to get there very soon. Unless something massive happens, Enrique will be retired long before we get back in the CL.

Guest bimpy474

I won't mind seeing him suit up for Spain, but god. God! Anyone but f***ing Liverpool.

I work with a Scouser, when people call us unrealistic i just wish they could listen to him.

Exactly, I cant complain about him going to Liverpool at all, they are capable of challenging for a top 4 spot, and if they dont get it they still might well win a cup. If Carroll's head is right etc I really believe he'll be something special over the next 10years, and he's got Adam, Downing (not a brilliant player overall imo but is a functional singing with regards to Carroll) and now Enrique to give him the service. Add Suarez in there, Merieles, and the promosing younger's they are capable of doing really well.

Guest Heneage

But does anyone not feel p*ssed off at Jose 'I want to play Champions League football' signing for Liverpool?

They've got the ambition to get there very soon. Unless something massive happens, Enrique will be retired long before we get back in the CL.

Oh no my grievance is not with him leaving, but with where he's going. With the Manchester clubs, Arsenal and Chelsea I'd say Champions League football is far from guruanteed for them. He's joining the weakest of the top four candidates IMO.

What?  You mean Enrique won't be here next season??  I'm as shocked as the rest of you, I just never saw this coming!  Ashley once again selling a player who loves the club and just wants to play in the black and white :angry:

He never said that. I'd be interested to hear of players who don't want to play Champions League football though.

That moment at Blackburn will ulitmately symbolise Jose's time here and his reasons for wanting to depart.

Plays the most beautiful long pass over the top - to Peter Lovenkrands. Goal at his mercy, can roll it either side of Robinson, but blasts it over the bar.

Guest Heneage

He never said that. I'd be interested to hear of players who don't want to play Champions League football though.

Read two posts up from your last one.

Seriously, I'm glad this is at least happening now.  It gives us plenty of time to replace him.  There's no way they can make excuses like "It was the last day and we just didn't have time".  They have almost a full month to get the replacement in.

Oh no my grievance is not with him leaving, but with where he's going. With the Manchester clubs, Arsenal and Chelsea I'd say Champions League football is far from guruanteed for them. He's joining the weakest of the top four candidates IMO.

Probably the only team near enough to the CL to have made an offer? There does seem to be an embarrassing (for him) lack of offers to back up all the press talk.

What?  You mean Enrique won't be here next season??  I'm as shocked as the rest of you, I just never saw this coming!  Ashley once again selling a player who loves the club and just wants to play in the black and white :angry:

:thup:

That moment at Blackburn will ulitmately symbolise Jose's time here and his reasons for wanting to depart.

Plays the most beautiful long pass over the top - to Peter Lovenkrands. Goal at his mercy, can roll it either side of Robinson, but blasts it over the bar.

The man wasn't human in that game. If Ashley had bought a forward, he could be getting 15m for him today.