José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

yep it was #mejoseandjonas wasnt it?

Alrite say worse case scenario. Say we didnt buy anymore players this summer and say tiote was sold on the last day of the window? would the FA or someone beable to investigate due to the blatent and obvious asset stripping? or would no one give a fuck cus ashley owns the club and can do whatever the fuck he wanted?

Who in their right mind would buy him?

Would probably welcome a move back to Spain.

IIRC he said he wanted to return to Argentina after playing Spain, England & Italy.

Should he desire he'll easily be able to find someone to get him, fuck knows what price we'd want like.

Maybe deserving of its own thread, but:

Without descending into a slanging match, what reason is there for fans not to boycott the club financially at this point?

Unless you think Ashley's is on course to sell-up soon, and these last few horrible transfers are the price we are paying to achieve this - I don't see why fans would pump money into the arsehole's account.

I understand the perspective that fans care about the club, even if the owner is a twat - but without getting rid of him the fans have no club of their own. The club can never push on to what the fans want. It'll be undermined at every stage - everything else is just a stall.

Sometimes to create you have to destroy, and all that?

Level-headed sensible replies only please. ;)

Been mentioned earlier so cannot see the boycott working for the obvoius reasons but a vocal barracking of the bastards while still supporting the team will get all the attention from the national press ,maybe negative press but possibly may get a few reporters on our side with the right publicity and our assett stripping and under investment of the monies received from Carroll onwards ,otherwise we are fucked and theres no way out .  :weep:

Guest bimpy474

Seeing as Jose wants Champions League Football, what if Liverpool dont finish in the top 4 ?, its about money too, always is.

Who in their right mind would buy him?

Would probably welcome a move back to Spain.

No one will pay the wages he's on over here. Jonas will leave when his contract runs out because he won't be first choice here anyway by then IMO.

Seeing as Jose wants Champions League Football, what if Liverpool dont finish in the top 4 ?, its about money too, always is.

Other than obviously every footballer wanting to play at the highest level, what is your source on that?

In all of this guys, don't forget (I almost had) that our info was that Pardew was given the very specific responsibility of reducing the wage bill as a condition of his employment, as MA feels that a lower cost base will now make the club easier to sell.

A very specific part of Pardew's written remit is to reduce costs and the debt, to make it easier for MA to sell the club. Look at everything he says in this context..

It's not exactly a surprise to see the exodus. :(

yep it was #mejoseandjonas wasnt it?

Alrite say worse case scenario. Say we didnt buy anymore players this summer and say tiote was sold on the last day of the window? would the FA or someone beable to investigate due to the blatent and obvious asset stripping? or would no one give a fuck cus ashley owns the club and can do whatever the fuck he wanted?

The second scenario tbh unless someone knows better.

Jose thinks that the rest of his career would be better served at Liverpool rather than us. It's a crucial decision for him at an important point in his career, and he's made it. That's all that's happened here.

I don't think he's right on that, but let's not slit our wrists over it, or light the torches. Liverpool have been buying up a lot of high profile, flavour of the month-type signings, and I think that all they're doing is marking time.

Guest bimpy474

Maybe deserving of its own thread, but:

Without descending into a slanging match, what reason is there for fans not to boycott the club financially at this point?

Unless you think Ashley's is on course to sell-up soon, and these last few horrible transfers are the price we are paying to achieve this - I don't see why fans would pump money into the arsehole's account.

I understand the perspective that fans care about the club, even if the owner is a t*** - but without getting rid of him the fans have no club of their own. The club can never push on to what the fans want. It'll be undermined at every stage - everything else is just a stall.

Sometimes to create you have to destroy, and all that?

Level-headed sensible replies only please. ;)

Been mentioned earlier so cannot see the boycott working for the obvoius reasons but a vocal barracking of the bastards while still supporting the team will get all the attention from the national press ,maybe negative press but possibly may get a few reporters on our side with the right publicity and our assett stripping and under investment of the monies received from Carroll onwards ,otherwise we are f***ed and theres no way out .  :weep:

I would say the press is licking their lips at the thought we might protest, we would be the butt of the jokes again, thats all they know slagging us off, justified or not.

In all of this guys, don't forget (I almost had) that our info was that Pardew was given the very specific responsibility of reducing the wage bill as a condition of his employment, as MA feels that a lower cost base will now make the club easier to sell.

A very specific part of Pardew's written remit is to reduce costs and the debt, to make it easier for MA to sell the club. Look at everything he says in this context..

It's not exactly a surprise to see the exodus. :(

That's just a lucky guess, AGAIN.

Guest bimpy474

Here we go.  :idiot2:

Am i wrong ?