José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

That's true, Jonny.  Jose stayed in the Championship, and he gave 110% every week.

When did it change?  Hughton's sacking, imo.

Yup. It began the chain of false promises.

- Improvement on Hughton - we got Pardew

- Wouldn't sell our best players - sold Carroll

- We'd spend the Carroll money - we have barely spent a penny on transfer fees.

You can only take it for so long. Just watched the above goal again, he looks so f***ing happy :(

Yep.  100% agreed.

It's amazing that this is the reward he gets for sticking with us through the s*** times, when he could have f***ed off post-relegation.

But he got his massive wages! OMGZ! Player in being paid for playing football shocker.

That's true, Jonny.  Jose stayed in the Championship, and he gave 110% every week.

Hughton's sacking, his rather less than thrilling successor, the sale of our best striker without replacement and simply not believing them saying it would be reinvested. All of those things have played a part in pissing off a number of our senior players. And that's before the club captain, top scorer and inspirational leader was sold, and just recently our player of the year being released.

Beyond me how some just can't seem to grasp why a number of our players are or have been unhappy with the way the club is being run. And not only that, they totally ignore said reasons and just concentrate on slagging off anyone who decides their career would be better served elsewhere.

Hughton's sacking, his rather less than thrilling successor, the sale of our best striker without replacement and simply not believing them saying it would be reinvested. All of those things have played a part in pissing off a number of our senior players. And that's before the club captain and inspirational leader was sold, and just recently our player of the year being released.

Beyond me how some just can't seem to grasp why a number of our players are or have been unhappy with the way the club is being run. And not only that, they totally ignore said reasons and just concentrate on slagging off anyone who decides their career would be better served elsewhere.

Excellent post.

Hughton's sacking, his rather less than thrilling successor, the sale of our best striker without replacement and simply not believing them saying it would be reinvested. All of those things have played a part in pissing off a number of our senior players. And that's before the club captain, top scorer and inspirational leader was sold, and just recently our player of the year being released.

:clap:

(Even though it's just a wordier version of what I said ;) )

Yup. It began the chain of false promises.

- Improvement on Hughton - we got Pardew

- Wouldn't sell our best players - sold Carroll

- We'd spend the Carroll money - we have barely spent a penny on transfer fees.

You can only take it for so long. Just watched the above goal again, he looks so f***ing happy :(

Togetherness in the celebration of his goal >>>>>>> Now

Cabaye must be f***ing livid with his agent.

I doubt he's that bothered really.

Probably is like. Could have been playing Champions League football and has instead found himself in some grim Northern town which any fucker with an ounce of footballing ability is attempting to leave.

:sadnod:

It's easier for the simpletons to blame the players, that way they can carry on as if everything in the club is great.

Probably is like. Could have been playing Champions League football and has instead found himself in some grim Northern town which any fucker with an ounce of footballing ability is attempting to leave.

Grim northern town?

Probably is like. Could have been playing Champions League football and has instead found himself in some grim Northern town which any f***er with an ounce of footballing ability is attempting to leave.

Grim Northern town?

:razz:

Somehow I don't think things are as negative as they currently are within the NO vacuum.

:sadnod:

It's easier for the simpletons to blame the players, that way they can carry on as if everything in the club is great.

Aye. If you cant see things are fucking shit, you really need your heed testing...

Grim northern town?

Thought some added emotive language would go down a treat  :lol: Is your new avatar a representation of your current mood?

Probably is like. Could have been playing Champions League football and has instead found himself in some grim Northern town which any f***er with an ounce of footballing ability is attempting to leave.

Grim Northern town?

:razz:

Somehow I don't think things are as negative as they currently are within the NO vacuum.

I would agree with that, but I seem to remember both Cabaye and Marveaux telling the media that one of the reasons they came was that they were each convinced the club is going places. Getting rid of the best players doesn't equal pushing on in my book, and seeing as we've surely expended all the free/injured/contractual loophole possibilities by now, that means spending good money in the next four weeks just to stand still, let alone improve.

I'd be doing my nut like

Is that a positive thing? Cause it sounds like it.

Can I get a confirmation on this? Context clues imply this is a bad thing, but doing a nut does not.

I'd be doing my nut like

Can I get a confirmation on this? Context clues imply this is a bad thing, but doing a nut does not.

Dale agrees that he'd be raging.

I'd be doing my nut like

No, I meant it as going fucking nuts, not :fwap:

:lol: