José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

Guest Chubby Jason

Body language police?

http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/948/enrique4.jpg

"I lorv Liverpool, se city and se faans, sey are all fantastico etc..."

Happy to have jumped a sinking ship.

Guest firetotheworks

One of the best players I've seen play for us, and comfortably the best left back I've ever seen play for us. He was my favourite player for a long time and I'm saddened that he's gone more than angry or anything. The fact he's went to fucking Liverpool stings though, he's better than them and will be their best defender before swanning off to Barca or Real.

One of the best players I've seen play for us, and comfortably the best left back I've ever seen play for us. He was my favourite player for a long time and I'm saddened that he's gone more than angry or anything. The fact he's went to fucking Liverpool stings though, he's better than them and will be their best defender before swanning off to Barca or Real.

Aye that's what I'm hoping, he'll get his international recognition at Liverpool which should hopefully perk up some interest from Barca considering Abidal's now into his thirties.

Aye that's what I'm hoping, he'll get his international recognition at Liverpool which should hopefully perk up some interest from Barca considering Abidal's now into his thirties.

If Barca wanted him I think they'd have been in for him this summer, and he wouldn't have even contemplated moving to Liverpool. Clearly they were only interested on a free though so he settled for the Mersey slums consoling himself with a pay rise.

Just about every player couldn't give a flying fuck about the club they play for. Neither Carroll or Jose will give two hoots about playing in the arsehole of the nation.

Only local lads and ones not wanted by other clubs seem to care.  Fuck me, that's Shola down to a tee.

http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/948/enrique4.jpg

He never shown that with us. I am glad to see the back of him. Carroll is an angel compare to this one.

:lol:

The body-language police were right all along