José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

midds, TrEe, More Tea Vicar?, Dr Jeckl, Van Outen, Dave, Jamie, eltsacwen, wspence_uk, Luc, sylar, murphysoft, macphisto, markluk, PegasusBridge, Killy McGhee, Svenno, pavement, Buxton, bmccormick90, SwissMagpie, michaeljbuck, ryunufc, carlos, Sparks, Legacy, mouldy_uk, BONTEMPI, olybomp, GIRUY, AlanSkärare, kingxlnc, brummiemanxtoonman, DONTOONER, mau, PMtoon, robbo_11, Exiled in Texas, MyPalAl, Coxaux, geordie_b, Keith, Ikon, furney89, MiamiMag, Waxatoon, fak244, arkanoider, jstinger, number09, janu, marko1892, Hopeless_Optimist, dr_football, pucelano, zerocipher, fraser, EthiGeordie, david smith, ianovthetoon, Breezer, cooljunkie, dilligaf, Kingy, Hatful Of Hollow, S.S.R., Richo, milky 2007, HCh, nwgeordie, NorwegianMag, mikk11, Spook, warikhunt, henryb1, Adams86, Ice__Mag, magmarx, PauloGeordio, SteDE, Mr C, pont-toon, [olly], Kasper, toonfanman, Bad Mongo, daveym, gonufc, marky555, B-more Mag, Power NUFC, MaskedMango, Corso, prudmag, Alberto, Prince_Monkey, Onemorefix, thomas, Unbelievable!, thescoreboard, 1nol, Lowndsy, Masgfan, sparta, maverick, East Stander, M4TT, Nepseia, ian, SAK, slimbob, Milburn, Thomo, Bad Cat, metal fingers, Lazy, clarkyshan, BlueStar, xtinct, Tweeeek, ElCid, matta, Dr Spectrum, DL7777, Bellars, SouthernMagpie, Frank_D (+ 11 Hidden) and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

Lot of people viewing this thread!!!  :yikes:

Guest Knightrider

I am waiting for this to turn out to be one of those test pages we have witnessed a number of times this summer :(

I share your concern, only mine tastes like Peas Pudding

Guest SwissMagpie

I hope its not Aprils fools day in spain,and the club just wrote in in their website to fool the fans

Guest fraser

Let's say that this is true (respectable sources, especially Marca and the Villareal site), does this mean that Bridge or Baines are now not required, given that we still have Baba?

I am waiting for this to turn out to be one of those test pages we have witnessed a number of times this summer :(

Me too.

It does sound too good to be true like.

people are now covering themselves now incase we have all been made to look like mugs!

Strange that Sky Sports hasn`t picked this up?

It might be too good to be true. Wait and see.

It wouldn't be on their official site mate if untrue.

How strange would it be if this was a test data error like the one Everton had announcing the arrval of Riquelme..? ;)

From the source I got it from(have translated it from norwegian):

Shocktransfer

Jose Enrique will soon be ready for the Premier League club Newcastle. The shocktransfer of the summer is a fact.

Villarreal and Newcastle has agreed about a transfer for the left back Jose Enrique.

The 21 year old was perhaps the best Villarreal-player last season, and becomes the third keyplayer to leave the club in short time. Jose Enrique came from Valencia before last season, and proved many times that he will figure on the Spanish A-team shortly.

A transfersum has not been known yet, but the only thing that will justify this sale for my part, that will contain a two-digit number of millions, or that Roig and Llaneza has a new left back in their plans. Joan Capdevila and Jose Enrique should really cover the left back position this season, but now we don`t have a backup.

Let's say that this is true (respectable sources, especially Marca and the Villareal site), does this mean that Bridge or Baines are now not required, given that we still have Baba?

If we get him and Drago we'd be covered.

I would still sign the mental serb as he can play in 2 positions.

Strange that Sky Sports hasn`t picked this up?

It might be too good to be true. Wait and see.

It wouldn't be on their official site mate if untrue.

How strange would it be if this was a test data error like the one Everton had announcing the arrval of Riquelme..? ;)

Someone would die.