José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

Guest EastEndGeordie

Done alright today but just proved that absolutey no way could he cope playing for a top four side. He should realise we're the best he can do.

Think too many got the enrique glasses on of late, he did some horrible stuff out there tonight, dribbling himself into trouble on occasions, didn't track back as he has been earlier either, so might actually be something in the body language thing. But still he should be professional enough to play to his best, its not like he's playing in unfamiliar circumstances..

Think too many got the enrique glasses on of late, he did some horrible stuff out there tonight, dribbling himself into trouble on occasions, didn't track back as he has been earlier either, so might actually be something in the body language thing. But still he should be professional enough to play to his best, its not like he's playing in unfamiliar circumstances..

I thought that he was well below his best today but it's a one-off.

I'm by far a doom monger but I agree that his body language yesterday wasn't very good. He still played 'decenish' well (not up to his usual super high standards though) but you could say that some of the mistakes he made was down to not focusing 100% which is a bit unusual for him. Overall he didn't look happy and almost like he is sulking (for whatever reason)

I'm by far a doom monger but I agree that his body language yesterday wasn't very good. He still played 'decenish' well (not up to his usual super high standards though) but you could say that some of the mistakes he made was down to not focusing 100% which is a bit unusual for him. Overall he didn't look happy and almost like he is sulking (for whatever reason)

nothing has changed with his body language, he's always been a slouch.

AC Milan have won the race to sign Newcastle United left-back Jose Enrique.

People Sport can reveal Enrique’s agents have entered into talks with the Italian outfit.

???

How reliable is this source? Don't know it since I'm from another country...is it jibberish?

Sounds a bit weird that they're talking...illegal if no agreement has been reached between the two clubs.

http://www.people.co.uk/sport/2011/02/27/ac-milan-to-sign-newcastle-left-back-enrique-102039-22952469/

AC Milan have won the race to sign Newcastle United left-back Jose Enrique.

People Sport can reveal Enrique’s agents have entered into talks with the Italian outfit.

???

If he wants to leave, so be it.  As long as we get good money for him I'm satisfied. And it's much better that he signs for a foreign club.  We'll sign Van Aanholt for a couple of mill, and save money on salary. And Aanholt is younger, faster and better in attack.

Although I do not believe a word of that rumor Johnny..:lol: