José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

AC Milan have won the race to sign Newcastle United left-back Jose Enrique.

People Sport can reveal Enrique’s agents have entered into talks with the Italian outfit.

???

How reliable is this source? Don't know it since I'm from another country...is it jibberish?

Sounds a bit weird that they're talking...illegal if no agreement has been reached between the two clubs.

http://www.people.co.uk/sport/2011/02/27/ac-milan-to-sign-newcastle-left-back-enrique-102039-22952469/

The only way those talk could start is if we've agreed a fee with Milan, as you say.  If a bid has already been accepted, then AC Milan must have offered silly money for him. And it's very important that he's sold to Milan and not Lpool. That makes the sale so much easier to handle..

I'm just highlighting its bollocks.

On the first line, it says they're going to sign him. On the second line, it says they've started talking to him.

True, but those lines interconnect somewhat. Talks imply that an agreement between the clubs has been reached. And that's often the biggest obstacle. The talks with Enrique could consequently be a formality since they would have no problem matching his wages, and offers CL-football.

What a load of bollocks people talk on here at times. He's playing the same as he always has you clowns.

:thup:

Reading far too much into the smallest of things, like the Lovenkrands thing which was absolutely nothing. Why would he give a fuck if he wanted away?

Even if he wants to leave, I don't get his recent attitude.  He needs to continue performing to attract attention (unless he has already agreed a deal elsewhere) and the fans are continuing to be supportive. 

What 'recent attitude'? ???

Guest sicko2ndbest

I've watched a number of games both in person and on telly recently and I really can't see I've seen this supposed change in body language. Must be just me.

I think the change or lack of change in body language is the fact that people are actually now looking at it! He is a very laid back individual by nature and always has been. He still celebrates goals he is still playing well and he is still clapping the fans don't see what more he can do tbh!

Even if he wants to leave, I don't get his recent attitude.  He needs to continue performing to attract attention (unless he has already agreed a deal elsewhere) and the fans are continuing to be supportive. 

The one that had him run seventy yards past about five players and putting a pinpoint cross in. Cunt.

I've watched a number of games both in person and on telly recently and I really can't see I've seen this supposed change in body language. Must be just me.

I think the change or lack of change in body language is the fact that people are actually now looking at it! He is a very laid back individual by nature and always has been. He still celebrates goals he is still playing well and he is still clapping the fans don't see what more he can do tbh!

He needs to wear a t-shirt under his shirt with "I want to stay forever, promise" and take the shirt off everytime we score

win a throw in, corner, tackle, goal kick, freekick, complete a pass.

Until then the can fuck off.

The one that had him run seventy yards past about five players and putting a pinpoint cross in. c***.

That run was like something from "Roy of the Rovers". Amazing.

Guest firetotheworks

His body language has definitely changed. There is a lot more back-chat to the officials, loads more shakes of the head, and a face like a smacked arse quite a lot of the time. I still love him, but I think it's unrequited now.

His body language has definitely changed. There is a lot more back-chat to the officials, loads more shakes of the head, and a face like a smacked arse quite a lot of the time. I still love him, but I think it's unrequited now.

I agree with this - it's not to a huge extent, but there's a difference and to me it's noticeable and has been for perhaps the last month... His performances and effort on the pitch are still the about the same as before - maybe even better. But to me he doesn't look like he's enjoying things as much.