José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

I´m really exited about him. the little things I seen from him has looked so good. Think he could be a good left back. but would he not be a better wing player?

Well of course, I didn't mean at present. I'm surprised that's all, he looks a useful winger to me.

Ah, fair enough. Yeah, that's what I thought, but if he can bulk up a bit on his steak and beans then we may have another tricky full back who can cross a ball, really like what I've seen of the lad so far.

“He is on the milk and steak diet, rather than the chicken and pasta, it is all about protein!"

surly it just Pardew that makes such cracking comments :colo:

Ferguson was brilliant in the 4-3 against Chelsea. Just needs to bulk up really.

Aye I was there, he was really good. The good news is that for a young lad, doing some strength training shouldn't be a problem. No idea whether he'll turn our to be a LB or LW.

Ferguson was brilliant in the 4-3 against Chelsea. Just needs to bulk up really.

Aye I was there, he was really good. The good news is that for a young lad, doing some strength training shouldn't be a problem. No idea whether he'll turn our to be a LB or LW.

I'd be over the moon if he ended up comfortable at both positions.

This guys doing me an Enrique Vs Blackburn compilation. Any music suggestions before everyone flips when some hardcore dance techno song is put on it.

Enimen - Spacebound

Ava Adore - Smashing Pumpkins

Champagne Supernova - Oasis