José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

Pardew’s plan are also being hampered by the uncertainty surrounding Joey Barton and Jose Enrique, as he does not know whether either intends to stay. Both players are out of contract next year and Newcastle cannot afford to let either of them leave on a free when that happens.

Barton is understood to be waiting to see what Newcastle do in terms of player recruitment, while Enrique is keen to play in Europe next season.

The battle to keep Enrique already appears to be lost, particularly as the majority of his team-mates expect him to leave.

Luke Edwards again.

Can't stand him.

Will be gutting to see him and Carroll both playing for the bin dippers.

What? Are you just making stuff up now? :lol:

Pardew’s plan are also being hampered by the uncertainty surrounding Joey Barton and Jose Enrique, as he does not know whether either intends to stay. Both players are out of contract next year and Newcastle cannot afford to let either of them leave on a free when that happens.

Barton is understood to be waiting to see what Newcastle do in terms of player recruitment, while Enrique is keen to play in Europe next season.

The battle to keep Enrique already appears to be lost, particularly as the majority of his team-mates expect him to leave.

Luke Edwards again.

Can't stand him.

What have I supposedly made up?

Luke Edwards again.

Can't stand him.

Where is the indication that he's off to Liverpool?

Luke Edwards again.

Can't stand him.

It's just what I think ffs! Didn't realise that every opinion on here had to be referenced ...

Crikey.

Luke Edwards again.

Can't stand him.

It's just what I think ffs! Didn't realise that every opinion on here had to be referenced ...

Crikey.

:lol:

Luke Edwards again.

Can't stand him.

Crikey.

:lol:

I like you, but you're a tosser.

:aww: Feelin's mutual

I genuinely don't have a problem with you, but "Will be gutting to see him and Carroll both playing for the bin dippers" isn't "I think Enrique will go to Liverpool" - it's "Enrique is going to Liverpool"

You have a ridiculous negative bias that everything will go wrong - Enrique is definitely leaving, he's definitely going to Liverpool etc.

Everyone on here does though.  I doubt it's anywhere near representative of the support as a whole.

I hate Owen, I hate Dyer, I hate Bramble, I hate Carr.  I don't hate Milner, I don't hate Given, I don't hate Martins, I don't even hate Carroll yet.

People will hate Jose when he leaves.  The Judas cunt will end up putting in a transfer request after all.

Not sure why we need to hate everyone who leaves.

It's pretty simple. The more you hate our ex-players, the bigger fan you are.

It's better than the more you blame Ashley, the bigger fan you are.

I still think we have a chance to extend his contract before August.  A couple of signings in the summer could change his mind, especially now Liverpool has no Euro competition.

I genuinely don't have a problem with you, but "Will be gutting to see him and Carroll both playing for the bin dippers" isn't "I think Enrique will go to Liverpool" - it's "Enrique is going to Liverpool"

You have a ridiculous negative bias that everything will go wrong - Enrique is definitely leaving, he's definitely going to Liverpool etc.

I've been whinging about this for weeks, you don't stand a chance mate.

tends to be the manner of their leaving, milner conducted himself well so no problem, given and carroll were twats in the manner of their leaving. (carroll wouldn't have bothered me had he not tried to make out that the club forced him out by not offering him a new contract and trebling his wages etc)

I don't have a negative bias on everything.

Please tell me how to stay positive after the Scouse took the best prospect this club has produced for more than a decade, and are being linked to arguably our best player at a cut-price fee.

tends to be the manner of their leaving, milner conducted himself well so no problem, given and carroll were twats in the manner of their leaving. (carroll wouldn't have bothered me had he not tried to make out that the club forced him out by not offering him a new contract and trebling his wages etc)

Agreed on everything except for Given. I still like the bloke largely due to the fact that he stayed; and performed brilliantly; through a LOT of shit under Souness and Allardyce before eventually becoming totally disillusioned with the club because of Joe FUCKEN Kinnear. Honestly can't blame the bloke. Agree with you 110% on Carroll though, that's the only reason I hate him.