José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

no indication when the interview was done either.  Could well have been done some months ago.

Impossible to tell. They can usually sit on this for stuff for months.

If he wants to stay he'll sign another contract. If he wants to go, which is entirely his prerogative, then he'll go this summer. Ball's in his court.

no indication when the interview was done either.  Could well have been done some months ago.

what I thought, offered no opinion on the Carroll sale or owt either.  Nor any direct mention of Pardew.

Didn't he mention "players who had played in the Championship, and will now play in the Premiership"?

If he wants to stay he'll sign another contract. If he wants to go, which is entirely his prerogative, then he'll go this summer. Ball's in his court.

Considering the Carroll affair I wouldn't be surprised to see him sign a new contract irrespective of whether he goes this summer.

what I thought, offered no opinion on the Carroll sale or owt either.  Nor any direct mention of Pardew.

:sadnod:

It was all pretty timeless stuff. Could have been done any time between August and April :lol:

Didn't he mention "players who had played in the Championship, and will now play in the Premiership"?

thought it was just 'players who have played in the Championship'.  May have misheard.

Considering the Carroll affair I wouldn't be surprised to see him sign a new contract irrespective of whether he goes this summer.

I know we're run by cunts but I'm fairly confident he'll be offered a decent deal to stay on. If he wants to stay then he'll sign - if only to tread water for a year to see how things pan out.  Could work out best for all parties if he signed. 

so we're no closer to knowing what he'll do, but its obvious he still loves the club. like all players, his head will be turned when offers come in (and they will)....once that happens, they usually go. could go either way, but i'm leaning towards pessimism here.

Guest Heneage

You'd have thought the club would have helped him bring his dog over, for crying out loud.

Tbf he didn't state they didn't he just said 'there is lots of paperwork'. Having just began trying to import a Dog it's not Japanese Algebra but I'd imagine someone would have sorted it for him. Although I don't think we actually employ any player liason people do we?

I think it is all about him wanting to play for Spain rather than wanting to leave Newcastle.  I would not be surprised that if he signed for say Liverpool, that he would then be called up for the next Spanish squad.

Guest toonlass

You'd have thought the club would have helped him bring his dog over, for crying out loud.

Tbf he didn't state they didn't he just said 'there is lots of paperwork'. Having just began trying to import a Dog it's not Japanese Algebra but I'd imagine someone would have sorted it for him. Although I don't think we actually employ any player liason people do we?

That's no way to talk about your lass  O0