José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

Guest sicko2ndbest

He's starting to piss me off.

He is messing with the club. I suspect there hasn't been the interest he was hoping as they are all saying they will come back next year when he is on a free as they won't pay the asking price

Guest hobshobs

What an utterly depressing prospect. Why can this club never keep its good players.

Why would this club want to keep a player who obviously doesn't want to be here? If this was Ashley Cole and he didn't have the decency to communicate with the club after having received an offer he'd be ripped apart on this and every other football forum around the country. No respect for this great club of ours in my eyes. Been a good servant but if that's his attitude better away.

Jose, please make a decision now.  Stay then sign a contract, leave then let us have time to buy a replacement and find a buyer for you. 

The last thing you should do is to drag on and on.

MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

Pardew admits: Enrique doesn't want to do a deal with us http://t.co/7qTaqe9.m?id=3138379&tid=638956&cat=NUFC_News #NUFC

Read the quotes:

We have been asked to make him an offer but there has been no progress since then. I still hope we can do something but at the moment were still waiting for Jose.

I dont think theres anything more I can really add on that situation at this stage.

Nothing new really.

That doesnt actually say that they have made him an offer, only that they have been asked to.

MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

Pardew admits: Enrique doesn't want to do a deal with us http://t.co/7qTaqe9.m?id=3138379&tid=638956&cat=NUFC_News #NUFC

Read the quotes:

We have been asked to make him an offer but there has been no progress since then. I still hope we can do something but at the moment were still waiting for Jose.

I dont think theres anything more I can really add on that situation at this stage.

Nothing new really.

That doesnt actually say that they have made him an offer, only that they have been asked to.

It also says they are waiting for Jose. If the club are lying and Enrique wants to stay I'm sure he could come out and say so.

Na, i don't see what the club have to gain by messing around. I'm pretty sure, the powers that be, are keen on Jose staying.

Jose is either not sure on what he wants to do or he's waiting for as long as possible for an offer to come in from a club which suits him.

or hes waiting to see if we are actually going to show some ambition this window, or if we come out with the 'we tried but failed to get players we wanted' again. esp as weve already got the Nolan/Barton contract stuff going on atm

Was worried when I saw the title change, but it sounds like nothing has changed. He's waiting for either us to impress him or somebody to show interest in him (which isn't a guarantee). It's early June, so its no surprise we're still in a stalemate stage. I believe he's willing to stay here if we buy some real quality in the next few weeks, but it could still go either way.

A compromise would be a buyout clause of £12-15m. Those are the rates for the type of club he wants to join, so it shouldn't be a problem if he keeps playing like he has.

Guest BooBoo

He isn't bigger than this club and isn't as fantastic as many people make out.

If he's pissing us around lets mug Liverpool again

True, he's a good player but not the world beater he's often hyped to be. Very good defender but his distribution and forward play are often shoddy. Talk of him being good enough for Barcelona is, quite frankly, ridiculous.

He isn't bigger than this club and isn't as fantastic as many people make out.

If he's pissing us around lets mug Liverpool again

True, he's a good player but not the world beater he's often hyped to be. Very good defender but his distribution and forward play are often shoddy. Talk of him being good enough for Barcelona is, quite frankly, ridiculous.

oddly from what I was listening to over the weekend the report Liverpool have on him is excellent going forward shakey defensively which really confused me since hes one of the best left backs at defending

Guest palnese

"Enrique on the verge of signing new 4 year contract #nufc #lfc

An excellent source, she was the one who broke the Pardew story back in october."

From toontastic.

lol jk.