José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

Guest BooBoo

Pretty fed up at all this mind. Not really got a great deal of enthusiasm for the coming season. Was just saying today that if I can't get a ticket for Sunderland away I won't be losing any sleep.

Club's just a pile of shite at the moment, nothing really positive about it. Shit owner, shit manager, shit squad. SHITE!

To the surprise of nobody, including himself, Joey Barton found himself ostracised and fined by Newcastle United yesterday. But the 28-year-old, who has been told he can leave St James’ Park on a free transfer, will not be the only high-profile departure from the club, with José Enrique pushing to complete a move to Liverpool.

Enrique, who has only one season remaining on his contract and has been agitating to leave, has been the subject of a protracted courtship by Kenny Dalglish, but the Spaniard will be obliged to lower his personal demands to secure a deal which would cost Liverpool about £6 million. The left back earns £46,000 a week at Newcastle but is said to want £60,000.

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/sport/football/premierleague/article3113374.ece

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

At least this time the cunts cant say It happened on the last day of the transfer window we had no time blah blah fucking blah¬

"The season was already drawing near and we had to turn our attentions to the fixtures ahead."

knew it was coming to but it's even harder to take than I thought.

Painful and unnecessary. Jesus...when this club decides to shoot itself in the foot, it does it with a fucking blunderbuss.

Unfortunately I can't blame him for fucking off.  His simple request for money to be spent should have been met.

I'm sure him and AC will have a good chuckle at what a shambles NUFC are and how they're glad to be at a club showing ambition and actually spending a bit of loot.