José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

The problem for me isnt Jose, its Newcastle. Im pissed off that we are losing a player like him when we have the funds available to compete within the top 8 and we arnt spending anything (we're in profit for the summer). Jose though, I wish him the best of luck, he has ambition and will never reach it here with Ashley in charge.

Wish people would just stop pointing blame either way.

A good player has left. Fucking hell. Wow. Has that never happened before like? I know it's hard to bare like, but blaming Enrique, or even blaming fans who are blaming Enrique should be fucking ashamed of themselves really.

Of course people will point the finger, because they feel let down by Enrique or let down by the board, but slagging each other off for having those feelings is daft. I blame both Enrique and the Board, as they've both done nothing to help the situation, and both kept us in the dark.

A sorry series of events, but theres no point whinging about it, all we can do is get behind whoever gets put out on Saturday and wait for FCB to sell up.

Good post.

Player with top 4 aspirations leaves club not at that level. Jose, Pardew, board...all cunts. Some people need to get a grip blaming the player or club here. And I'm not buying this lack of reinvestment crap either. He simply grew into a top 4 player quicker than the club ever could, whether we kept Carroll, spent that money, or not.

Can't wait to wave goodbye to Tiote, Colo etc in the next couple of years then.

Woohoo.

I just turned 50.  I've been following sports for 40 years.  I stood by helplessly and watched Joe Namath get traded.  I watched Tom Seaver (The Franchise) get traded for the most arrogant of reasons.  As I've grown older I've seen more players that I admired, some I even loved, either get cast away or run away for sometimes the smallest of pittances.  I'm to the point where I am loath to root for players anymore.  I root for the uniform.  Whoever happens to be wearing it today is who I'm a fan of, I guess.  

It's not the way I want it to be.

I am also convinced that neither the owner nor the player share the same passion as the supporter.  So, fuck 'em.

That being said, I hope the squad beat the snot out of Arsenal Saturday.

Here, here. Top post sir

Player with top 4 aspirations leaves club not at that level. Jose, Pardew, board...all c***s. Some people need to get a grip blaming the player or club here. And I'm not buying this lack of reinvestment crap either. He simply grew into a top 4 player quicker than the club ever could, whether we kept Carroll, spent that money, or not.

Woohoo.

That's probably true, but the club will still be here.

Last time I checked, the club is what we support.

Player with top 4 aspirations leaves club not at that level. Jose, Pardew, board...all cunts. Some people need to get a grip blaming the player or club here. And I'm not buying this lack of reinvestment crap either. He simply grew into a top 4 player quicker than the club ever could, whether we kept Carroll, spent that money, or not.

Ashley loves fans like you.

I did manage to find this though, the lying, money-grabbing Judas cunt

http://thetransfermarket.blogspot.com/2011/07/jose-enrique-move-seems-imminent.html

Jose Enrique has launched a scathing attack on his current club Newcastle criticizing the North East club's transfer policy and lack of ambition. The Spanish left back posted his feelings on his Twitter and made them abundantly clear as he bemoaned the departures of Andy Carrol and Kevin Nolan from the club, both of whom were major influences in Newcastle's Premier League campaign last season.

Enrique posted, "They lie all the time. But is no for money is because they don’t want spend in the club and bring quality players that’s why everybody go.”

Not bothered tbh..He's not a stable quality player himself, yet.. He could be though..But he's replaceable...

Everyone needs to stop putting Newcastle United down. The day a player doesn't want to play for this magnificent club, regardless of the board or 'ambition', they can fuck off as far as I'm concerned. Give him credit for his services, but that's all.

:clap:

A good player has left. f***ing hell. Wow. Has that never happened before like? I know it's hard to bare like, but blaming Enrique, or even blaming fans who are blaming Enrique should be f***ing ashamed of themselves really.

Of course people will point the finger, because they feel let down by Enrique or let down by the board, but slagging each other off for having those feelings is daft. I blame both Enrique and the Board, as they've both done nothing to help the situation, and both kept us in the dark.

A sorry series of events, but theres no point whinging about it, all we can do is get behind whoever gets put out on Saturday and wait for FCB to sell up.

:thup:

A good player has left. f***ing hell. Wow. Has that never happened before like? I know it's hard to bare like, but blaming Enrique, or even blaming fans who are blaming Enrique should be f***ing ashamed of themselves really.

:thup:

Player with top 4 aspirations leaves club not at that level. Jose, Pardew, board...all c***s. Some people need to get a grip blaming the player or club here. And I'm not buying this lack of reinvestment crap either. He simply grew into a top 4 player quicker than the club ever could, whether we kept Carroll, spent that money, or not.

Woohoo.

That's probably true, but the club will still be here.

Last time I checked, the club is what we support.

I support the team.

If the owners can't match the fans realistic expectations then should they really be the owners.

No someone else should. Somebody really needs to tell someone else they should pull their fingers out and buy the club already ffs.

Good luck to him, my only grief with him is he used the fans to get a move, the twitter thing was to get a reaction/movement in his transfer, any player who genuinely cared about the fans would say something after he leaves not before.

I now support sunderland.

The only place guarenteed good players will never leave or come in.

Aye at least they know their place, always crap, always will be. At least you know where you stand with Sunderland, no great optomism, no great disappointment.

If the owners can't match the fans realistic expectations then should they really be the owners.

No someone else should. Somebody really needs to tell someone else they should pull their fingers out and buy the club already ffs.

and spend what ?

At the end of the day, if a 'top 5' team wants one of our players they're gone. One way or another it will happen.

It has always been like that and will always be like that for the "other" premiership clubs.

The only thing that's changed for us recently is that we have actual good players to sell. Takes some getting used to.

What is the point in owning/ running a football club without ambition?  the league is a competition, therefore a clubs purpose must be to compete?

Not always. There are plenty of clubs whos ambition is to just stay in the division and reap the financial gains each year. We're one of them.

What is the point in owning/ running a football club without ambition?  the league is a competition, therefore a clubs purpose must be to compete?

Not always. There are plenty of clubs whos ambition is to just stay in the division and reap the financial gains each year. We're one of them.

reap the financial gains ? how many run at a profit ?

reap the financial gains ? how many run at a profit ?

Doesnt matter, they earn a hell of a lot more in the Premier League than in the Championship.