José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

"I like the training more," he said. "When I was at Newcastle the training was easier I think. Here it's a little harder and I like that because when I was in Spain it was really hard too."

Becoming very prick-ish there.

"I like the training more," he said. "When I was at Newcastle the training was easier I think. Here it's a little harder and I like that because when I was in Spain it was really hard too."

Hopefully they'll train his chronic hamstring complaint back into him

Guest elbee909

You never hear a footballer say of their new club: "Actually, it's a little bit worse here, isn't it?  Oh well."  I don't suppose 'confirmation bias' is a concept they're familiar with generally.

You never hear a footballer say of their new club: "Actually, it's a little bit worse here, isn't it?  Oh well."  I don't suppose 'confirmation bias' is a concept they're familiar with generally.

Yeh...but they can say how impressed they are without sticking the boot in on their past employers.

Exactly.

f*** him and the pile of s*** of a club he's scurried off to. Made for each other.

Or trainiing could genuinly be harder. I think you're right in that he probabaly misses his mates, but he made the choice to leave nufc so he is probably happy joining a club which lets face it is bigger and more ambitious. I would like him to keep nufc out of future comments.

Don't see too much wrong with his comments, tbh. It's his opinion.

:lol:

Sorry, do you pay regular visits to the Newcastle and Liverpool training ground, by any chance?

Just because he said the training here was "easier", doesn't mean the quality is any less.

Easier in terms of work load for all we know.

Don't see too much wrong with his comments, tbh. It's his opinion.

:lol:

Sorry, do you pay regular visits to the Newcastle and Liverpool training ground, by any chance?

Just because he said the training here was "easier", doesn't mean the quality is any less.

Easier in terms of work load for all we know.

That's not the point though, is it? He is talking down on his former club - and you find that perfectly ok. It is after all "his opinion".

Enrique is a prick, we've got a new LB who's gonna go on to be much better than he was and we're higher than Liverpool in the table.

Maybe he should focus more on trying to get anywhere near Spain's 23 man squad rather than talk about NUFC training methods.