José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

Aye, areet then. Impossible to make a point in solidarity on here like.

Kid Icarus,

You ought need to change Woodgate on your top 11 list and replace him through Collocine. Woodgate didn;t give us an ounce of wht Colo did. Even Ability wise I will pick Colo any day over Woodgate.

Claiming he's a prick won't stop him being the best left back we've ever had in the Premier League. We don't know what happened behind the scenes, but I'd much rather we'd succeeded in keeping him.

This thing about looking at the league is funny like. I forgot that a season is 6 games long.

Coloccini will be a money-hungry traitor this time next year.

nice of you to remind everyone just in case they hadn't picked up on it the first 100 times they heard it.

Oh no its different now, it used to be Coloccini and Gutierrez :lol:

Aye, areet then. Impossible to make a point in solidarity on here like.

Kid Icarus,

You ought need to change Woodgate on your top 11 list and replace him through Collocine. Woodgate didn;t give us an ounce of wht Colo did. Even Ability wise I will pick Colo anyday over Woodgate.

Wut

Would of been nice to have seen him at lb and Santon at) in this team like.

Santon - Taylor (in current form) - Colo - Enrique

:pedro:

this (in current form ) bit is funny. he wasn't our worst defender when we came down, he was colo's equal till injury in the championship and played well when he came in at the end of last season. he's never been a bramble,boumsong or colo from the relegation year yet some peoples personal dislike for him gets in the way of their objectivity.

Claiming he's a prick won't stop him being the best left back we've ever had in the Premier League.

Although Bernard wasn't as good as Enrique he was a better left back in the Premiership for us than Enrique ever was.

When you think Enrique's best season for us in the league was last year it doesn't compare to the standard Bernard played at for 2 years under Robson when he partnered Robert down the left.

Claiming he's a prick won't stop him being the best left back we've ever had in the Premier League.

Although Bernard wasn't as good as Enrique he was a better left back in the Premiership for us than Enrique ever was.

When you think Enrique's best season for us in the league was last year it doesn't compare to the standard Bernard played at for 2 years under Robson when he partnered Robert down the left.

been saying that for a while. beresford never gets a fair shake either. both often left bare arsed defensivly due to the nature of those in front of them.

I remember Olly Bernard delivering one of the best first time crosses I've ever seen at the Strawberry Corner. Landed perfectly on Shearers head who buried it.

Just can't remember who we were playing.

Don't see too much wrong with his comments, tbh. It's his opinion.

:lol:

Sorry, do you pay regular visits to the Newcastle and Liverpool training ground, by any chance?

Just because he said the training here was "easier", doesn't mean the quality is any less.

Easier in terms of work load for all we know.

That's not the point though, is it? He is talking down on his former club - and you find that perfectly ok. It is after all "his opinion".

No he's not, don't be such a drama queen, ffs. :lol:

I remember Olly Bernard delivering one of the best first time crosses I've ever seen at the Strawberry Corner. Landed perfectly on Shearers head who buried it.

Just can't remember who we were playing.

Boro on Boxing Day, 01/02 season.

I think it was against City in 03/04. Won 3-0.

He scored in that game against Boro though if I'm not mistaken.

Sorry to bump this thread again, but I have to get this out of my system. Liverpool fans have been getting on my nerves for quite some time now, especially because of how they're treated by media and the perception that there is something superior and noble about their club, that the importance of Liverpool knows no limits and that you have to be of a certain standard to play for them. It drives me mad. I've seen plenty of examples from England, but the Swedish ones have been limited.

Today, a leading Liverpool fan site - the equivalent of the one I'm in charge of for NUFC-fans over here - have a fan saying he was worried Enrique wouldn't be up for it at Liverpool because of the massive difference that comes playing for Liverpool instead of Newcastle. He says he was worried Enrique would find it difficult at such a club because of all that comes with it. What exactly he's referring to, I don't know. Is it that he now has Carragher by his side instead of Coloccini? Is it that he plays in front of a smaller crowd?

My question is; how did this fed-up personality of Liverpool supporters come to be from the beginning? It's spreading on a global scale now, it seems.

Sorry to bump this thread again, but I have to get this out of my system. Liverpool fans have been getting on my nerves for quite some time now, especially because of how they're treated by media and the perception that there is something superior and noble about their club, that the importance of Liverpool knows no limits and that you have to be of a certain standard to play for them. It drives me mad. I've seen plenty of examples from England, but the Swedish ones have been limited.

Today, a leading Liverpool fan site - the equivalent of the one I'm in charge of for NUFC-fans over here - have a fan saying he was worried Enrique wouldn't be up for it at Liverpool because of the massive difference that comes playing for Liverpool instead of Newcastle. He says he was worried Enrique would find it difficult at such a club because of all that comes with it. What exactly he's referring to, I don't know. Is it that he now has Carragher by his side instead of Coloccini? Is it that he plays in front of a smaller crowd?

My question is; how did this fed-up personality of Liverpool supporters come to be from the beginning? It's spreading on a global scale now, it seems.

They won a lot for a long time. Their fans still think they're that club.

Guest BooBoo

Talkshite were making a similar ish comment about Carroll the other day. Saying he'd gone from his home town club who played to his strengths to a "massive club" like Liverpool whose supporters and tradition demanded football be plated in the right way.

Absolute drivel.

They won a lot for a long time. Their fans still think they're that club.

Bar their CL fluke about a million years ago, they've won fuck all recently, and will win fuck all in the foreseeable future with their current team.  Their behaviour is like Forest, Leeds or Arsenal expecting to win the League this season - unrealistic.  All once great teams who are nowhere near as powerful as they once were.