José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

He's a rat who jumped off our ship onto the Titanic.

Him and Carroll need to be forgotten about.

:thup:

Though less vehemently about Carroll. Carroll was(/is) just a dumb kid.

Either way, not big on second chances.

He was also an absolute t*** the way he went about bailing us

I prefer players to leave the way he did as he just got on with playing for us and didn't spit his dummy out.  I can understand why he didn't want to say that he was leaving because he would have got stick from some for doing so.  Talking the club down after he'd left is another thing but not the end of the world.

He was also an absolute t*** the way he went about bailing us

I prefer players to leave the way he did as he just got on with playing for us and didn't spit his dummy out.  I can understand why he didn't want to say that he was leaving because he would have got stick from some for doing so.  Talking the club down after he'd left is another thing but not the end of the world.

He's thick as fuck as well, another reason why I'll let him off.

He's thick as f*** as well, another reason why I'll let him off.

He does seem a little thick, I'll also give him a bit of slack for sticking with us when we went down and helping us to get where we are now.

What did Rodgers say?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2210148/Brendan-Rodgers-tells-Stewart-Downing-Jose-Enrique-face-Liverpool-exit.html

Enrique was/is a brilliant player who I think now deeply regrets his move. I would love to have him back.

Got to love this Brenda classic

I will keep private the discussions Stewart and I have had but he is under no illusion that he has to fight.’

How is telling the world that Mr Downing has no heart and appears to be happy just collecting his wages keeping discussions private?

I'm sure Stewart will be really motivated now that he has had his character assisinated in the press

He wasn't playing crap though. Was class in the second half of that season.

He left so he must have been playing crap, even if it didn't look that way.

You could definitely see that he wasn´t happy and he was playing worse than he was the season before. He was far from our worse player. But his form definitely dipped.

You could definitely see that he wasn´t happy and he was playing worse than he was the season before. He was far from our worse player. But his form definitely dipped.

He looked awful away at Blackburn like.

He looked awful away at Blackburn like.

Yeah, you are very funny like.

I'd take him back any day of the week. Only like Pienaar going back to Everton.

Same here, I'd love to see him come back and that's not because I don't like Santon.  Jose on the left and Santon on the right would be brilliant as long as Santon didn't keep doing what he's done so far when playing for us on the right and cutting inside.