José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

Financially it'd be a massive loss and they'd already lost loads of midfielders lately. I still reckon Downing has some value, even if its not much.

Rodgers is on a relentless pursuit to prove how terrible at management he is. Each story seems to eclipse the last one....very impressive stuff.

I must have missed the part where they made Kerry Katona manager of Liverpool...its the only thing that makes sense.

Swansea either kept a tight leash on his gob or were so insignificant (I mean no unkind to Swansea there, just stating facts ie sky 4 etc...) for most part he was ignored by the media.

He better start getting results on the pitch as off it he's basically made as many mistakes as he can in the shortest time possible. If i were the media i'd keep setting him up, the fuker loves the sound of his own voice and talks himself in to corners, he's an inch away from telling us how he hates the scouse accent, the club expect too him and live in the past or quite simply saying the word 'Heysel' which is banned on Mersyside, all this as an exclusive in The Sun.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bimpy474

Never again will this team challenge for the top six.

Cant even make the first 11 for a relgation placed team........breath the dream Jose my friend.

Guest firetotheworks

Famous last words, but not a chance Jose would come back, let alone US going back for him imo. Carroll is obviously another matter.